The reason why is because I'm busy with work--the Draw Every Day project is almost done, but I still have a LOT of work to do on it. 13 more drawings to draw and 16 more to scan edit and post. Then I've got to compile the compilations and get them uploaded to Magcloud. Then I've got to get back to thepete.mag and TheKey Chronicle Book 2. I'm also wondering if I should do a Draw Every Day 2013. I think if i do I won't be time-lapsing or scanning the finished drawings.
EDIT: Just as I finished that last sentence, my mom called me to tell my my step-dad had passed away. I could have called her back as I saw the call come in, but something made me just click "submit" and take the call. It wasn't even a feeling of dread or anything. I just saw that my mom was calling and wanted to switch apps and answer her call.
I feel like there is some irony in that timing of his passing and her calling. He passed away moments after I woke up today. Literally. Just as I finished my main point in this post about my plans for my immediate future, the call that he had passed came.
Life is like that sometimes.
No comments:
Post a Comment