So much to type about, but so little time! Okay, here we go:
1) This morning before I finally crashed I remembered why I got hooked on eBay in the first place. I zoomed in on an auction with just 11 seconds to go and snatched up this totally awesome new Godzilla Vinyl figure from Japan. All you anti-snipers out there calm down, I got mine in the end when I discovered that the seller charges tax. He also recommends the insurance - never a good sign. Also, the guy's like a total jerk - he doesn't even let you know when he has gotten your payment or when he sends off your item. He says this is because he has over 600 auctions a month - so I guess that's as good a reason as any to treat your customers like shit. Sure, why not?
2) God, I hate the holidays. This time of year does just two things for me: remind me how broke I am (and that I shouldn't be spending any money on Godzilla toys) and how unfair of society it is to ask me to give MORE of my time to take part in this holiday when I don't have enough time to do what I really want to get done in the first place! Sure, I love the joy associated with this time of year and giving & getting presents and stuff, but I just wish I could take the holidays off just once. All right, maybe just twice.
3) I was finally able to edit the pics I took in Hollywood last week. Check them out at ThePeteCave.
4) My pal Chad sent me a bunch of cool stuff today - I MUST make it up to him. He sent me two LDs, two tapes of MST specials and a copy of the Phantom Edit. Hm, that might make a good freebie for the folks buying the Star Wars Holiday Special or the Turkish Star Wars. (hint! hint!) Anyway, so I've got to put some things together for his Christmas Funpak...
5) Presents - like I said, you never realize just how broke you are until you have to shop for your ENTIRE FAMILY. Everyone is getting VHS or VCD copies of my favorite movies this year. It's all I can afford.
I'm SURE I've forgotten other things, but this is all I can whine about for now. Oh yeah - I still have 65 pages left to go in LOTR:FOTR (I was too tired to read more than 5 pages this morning) and I have just 22 hours to go until I'll be at the theater waiting to see the 12:01am screening. Sheesh! Oh yeah - TheFiancee was awesome! She got me a Gandalf light up mug from Burger King - am I engaged to a cool chick or what?
Of course, she never reads my blog or my scripts when I need her to.... well, no woman is perfect, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment