OK, so TheShoutBox kept getting spammed, so I'm doing this instead. Post anything you want (within reason, of course) below. I'll install one of those plugins that will split off the comments into multiple pages once there are too many of them.
This may not work in the end, but I just have zero time to keep that damn shoutbox moderated. Be sure to let me know what you think!
Just checking out the new G-box. Hey, do you think it will keep out all the
ReplyDeletespammers? http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/uglydog.asp That's
what they look like if you have never seen any of them before face to
face.
Spam shouldn't be a problem since I've got a couple of countermeasures installed in the comments section. I can't remember the last time I got spam comments. I suppose a few might slide by, but this is the best I can do for right now. I may try something else when I have more time, but I just don't have any time right now. I haven't been drawing or writing or anything. Which sucks since I really miss both.
ReplyDeleteI really hate my dayjob!!
OH yeah, and MAN that's one ugly dog!! Although, I should say he was one ugly dog. He died in the fall of last year. :(
Hi guys, I guess I can do this but it's so small I can't see what I've typed so please excuse any typos.
ReplyDeletedoh, this interesting, http://www.guardian.co.uk/comment/story/0,,1792729,00.html
ReplyDeleteSorry about the font size, Kay. It looks fine in Firefox. Perhaps you should switch your browser? ;)
ReplyDeletegetfirefox.com
OR you can just check out the view pulldown menu and make the font larger.
Thanks for that link, though--that's awesome!! I LOVE BEATING KIDS!! I think I'll have some JUST so I can beat the crap out of them!
Man, and I thought I had nothing in common with Christians!! :)
you're welcome for the link Pete, yeah I know beating kids is fun BUT, you're not supposed to admit to it. dumbarse religious nutters????
ReplyDeleteI'm afraid the eyesight is down to old age but I'll deal with it, ta.
Who, What, Where, When, Why? Not in this one. What ever happend to getting all the facts before running a story on the old AP?
ReplyDeletehttp://www.charter.net/news/read.php?ps=1016&id=12912496&_LT=HOME_LARSDCCLM_UNEWS
Wow, dude--that is SO wrong... I can't believe Brangelina would sic the cops on some dude who took pics of them and upped them to the 'net. That's so depressing...
ReplyDeleteBut you're right, Bob--there's no mention of how this guy got the pics or where he took them. Gotta love the modern media!
I just think they would have all the info out on this story by now. More has come out of why the LA and CT cops are in it, but still nothing on why the US Secret Service is involved???????????????????????
ReplyDeleteCheck it out--someone posted "It floors me that ThePete actually complains about having a job!" as TheBlurb.
ReplyDeleteGee, I'm sorry I can't just shut up and be happy in my work. I guess I can't just eat up a boring, low-paying job like a good like indentured slave.
Oh yeah, and I have dreams and every 8 hour day I spend working for someone else is an 8 hour day I didn't spend writing or going after writing work.
Only a cog would be so perfectly happy in a bland, bill-paying job like mine.
Sorry, just had to vent!
Weee, that guy won't give up! He (or she, I suppose) keeps on lecturing me about having a dayjob. I LOVE it when people tell me what to do--it's SO MUCH FUN! And now he's even told me to "be a man" and keep the dayjob. Right. Because that's how we should all define being a man. If you're not a dayjobber, you have no right to live apparently. Then, he says that TheJob got me to Oakland. That's irony for ya--it didn't (our dads did) and even if I did, I'd trade the day job for the Oakland trip in a flash if it meant I could pay my bills some other way, like say... through my chosen career as a writer.
ReplyDeleteInstead I get lectures from some busy-body in Texas. I assume they're from Texas since that's where their IP comes from. Sheesh--get your own website if all you want to do is lecture me.
My point is that there are alternatives to capitalism and the way our society works. I think the way our society works is vastly imperfect and largely unjust and quite amoral at times. But no, let's keep the status quo because changing for the better/more humane/more just/etc is bad.
LET'S NEVER CHANGE. EVERYTHING IS PERFECT.
Just follow you're heart, not others, Pete. I always remember what I heard along time ago, "Neutral is not a moving gear; it does not even *exist*. He's from Texas, huh? Even the oil industry was built by wildcatters. I wonder if they had dayjobs?
ReplyDelete:D
ReplyDeleteThanks, man. You're right. I don't know why I let him get to me.
Last time I was here you were not feeling your best. A pick me up I found on a chat thread. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6805063692754011230&q=bush You know I really need to get a life; it's 400am.
ReplyDeleteThat clip is awesome, Bob! Thanks for linking!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEVUyOf_kno&search=airstrike
ReplyDeletePlease, Pete, don't tell me that these guys who are the ones on the audio of this V-stream could of been the ones who called in the airstrike? I think you told me you were an ROTC recruiter at one time, so is this what we recruit these days, or is it just the lack of EQ training (emotional IQ)? Are GIs these days having parties awaiting their personal firwork shows to show up in the form of JDAM strikes then having an even bigger ball of a time after the target is hit behind Mp3 cams, or is this just a few rare breads "don't have any fear of anything, I smoked a little too much today" group of kids on the loose in Iraq? I don't want to jump on these troops, but man, where is their CO at, and does he/she know or even care that they are, let's just say, not being the most professional on the field of battle. Not to sound like a Frank Burns off MASH , but obviously they are in a hot zone for the strike to come in that close to them. So is it a party, or a war where anything can happen at any moment. I guess these guys did not think about the 360 opportunity they gave any wouldbe ememy around them besides the ones they smoked. I can just see them though. One has his eye through the cam glued to the point target, in his carefree mood, and the other two, I'm sure as well, had tunnel vision too on the same spot that was going to be hit. Like it was a Lakers game with .03min. left on the clock waiting for the last layup 10ft from the basket in a point deciding game. Man, 2 of my 3 boys want to join up when they reach enlistment age in a few years, but trained like that? I'll never sleep!
hey Pete, just checking in, lost my isp but found it again, yay! been spring cleaniong the house for a couple of weeks, a little early but you know? Next major project is a wall mural on son James' bedroom wall of TMNT are you a fan and do you have any pics?? take care all.
ReplyDeletehttp://youtube.com/watch?v=MSBykAngDpY&search=classical I'm still waiting. You live and work in Hollywood, so do you know when we all can go see it here in America who want to see it?.
ReplyDeleteKay! Good to hear from you! I was a fan of TMNT a long time ago, but not so much these days. Sorry. Good luck with the spring cleaning! I don't envy you! ;) We need to do some pre-autumn cleaning here and I don't wanna start. :(
ReplyDeleteBob, Who Killed the Electric Car has been floating around in theaters in LA for a few weeks--I think it's in other major cities, but I'm not positive. I believe it's making the rounds on the arthouse circuit. It will make it to DVD eventually, so you'll definitely be able to see it if you're not in a major city. I haven't seen it myself yet because I've been just too swamped and have no time. I suppose I could see it tonight, except that tonight is the last night for the Dr. Strangelove/Lolita double feature at the New Beverly in Hollywood. Hopefully Electric Car will be aroud next weekend. If so, I'll try to catch it then.
Please blog about it after you do see it? I heard the movie had a bit in it which talked about Chevron's still active and deliberate stopping of EVs from being mass-produced through it's control over patents that it holds over advanced battery technologies until 2010. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battery_electric_vehicle Hope the link has something on that fact?
ReplyDeleteI know this is just more crazy Bob stuff about Bilderberg, but how come no one ever makes a movie about these guys. Three were made about Skull and Bones, so why not these jackoffs? I know It's my motivation from my deep hate of the Royal Dutch Crown, and everything "Royal Oil" meaning all the mid-east crowns as well, but I do blame them for everything bad in the world. Here is a sane report on "them." Please what do you think "they" are, Pete? http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4290944.stm
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure what they are. I haven't had time to read that link you posted, there, but I have read about them in the past. I think they're probably not quite as powerful as you think, though, I only think that because the real power brokers would be too smart than to give themselves a name and a conference every year. I think they're probably like the Bohemian Grove guys--moderately powerful, but when they work in concert borderline dangerous. What are they up to? Who knows. The looking glass gets pretty damn foggy when you start to look too deep into it, you know what I mean?
ReplyDeletequote: "probably not quite as powerful as you think" Money is power, so how much money do you think they have?
ReplyDeleteI'm just saying there are probably people more powerful than them. :)
ReplyDeleteReally, who? Take a look at this, if you have the time?
ReplyDeletehttp://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8797525979024486145&q=911
Who? Well, if we knew that, then they'd have to kill us! :)
ReplyDeleteRemoved your real last name as requested in your next post--sorry it took me so long to do it. Been swamped...
Ya, if you remember I think I told you my real name on the trust thing in an E-mail during that time. Hey, can you get my real last name off their, Abe? Appreciate it; didn't realize I posted it :)
ReplyDeleteOwning all our western world's central banks isn't enough, they have to be the tallest too. Whip out them brown shirts and make sure you have some Dutch in you for the coming age. I better run, the side of my family from the mainland of Europe are from the wrong side of the river.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.charter.net/news/read.php?ps=1019&id=13094258&_LT=HOME_LARSDCCLM_UNEWS
And this; did you know about In-The-Pocket-of-Bankers-Bush in doing this> http://www.federalreserve.gov/releases/h6/20060330/h6.txt
I guess he's safe riding around in public with the top down for the rest of his term:(
The House of Orange is an "Evil Empire". Every political and economic subject on this site is because of them. The Royal Dutch Family is the head mafia family of an international central banking mafia. They submerged 300 years ago and today they are more powerful than ever before. Read this link below which glorifies them which makes me personally ill. Read between the lines of how they did it. Read how they condemn whole peoples to economic poverty when they find out the truth and fight them. They are sick and vile people within this mafia. From the Boer Wars that took place in S. Africa to Andrew Jackson's & Abe Lincoln̢۪s Hill Billies just to name a few sick tactics to maintain their international banking mafia. Read between the Orange lines, Pete. Please come aboard and help fight these guys. Right left & central all people of all stripes unite! In a common cause in a central fight against this mafia. Ask what and who is Iran and Venezuela fighting, us as common Americans or the Orange mafia and their tools in side this country. Left, right & central the house of orange have their people all over the place from Kerry to Bush. Remember, to read between the orange lines in this link.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.friesian.com/ross/orange.htm
Thanks for those links, Bob--I didn't know about the Dutch being so damned tall, though it makes sense. Here in America, our diets are seriously declining in quality and the USG doesn't seem to care a damn about it. Hell, most of us don't even notice how bad our own diets are. We generally tend to think we're not fat even when we are.
ReplyDeleteAs for the fed txt file, I don't know what any of that even means--sorry. :( I know about the FRS but when you get into specifics (and money terminology), I get a little lost.
The House of Orange is running things? That's funny, because I thought it was the Rothchilds, Masons and the Illuminati. ;) Seems everyone's got their own theories as to who is really running things. And here I thought you were referring to Syracuse University (the Orange Men ;) ). Thanks for the links, man! They made for interesting readin, indeed.
This is too much. Bill Frist said, "You need to bring them into a more transparent type of government," TYPE!!!!!!!!! not "A" transparent gov. when talking about bringing Taliban fighters into Afghanistan's new gov. Read it here>>> http://www.charter.net/news/read.php?ps=1012&id=13136808&_LT=HOME_LARSDCCLM_UNEWS
ReplyDeleteCheck your E-mail, Pete, I sent a thread from the Ann Coulter message board. I got my life threatened on it today. Please read it.
ReplyDeleteFor everyone else reading, I don't think Bob really got his life threatened, I think someone on this Ann Coulter-themed forum was just being exceptionally lame. Not a huge surprise when you think about how the Internet is FULL of people on forums being exceptionally lame. Just my opinion, of course. Which reminds me, I've been thinking about setting up a forum here. Does anyone think that's a good idea?
ReplyDeleteI think it's a good idea. Please, don't have it ran by BB? I did find out today it was a Mod who posted the knife and said "I see something sharp in your future." Now, I don't know if it was BB hired by Ann's company or someone who was employed by her company directly. You are right though my life was not really threatened, at least not in a real way, but hey dude, it did freaked me out none the less.
ReplyDeleteDon't worry--it'll be run by me. Probably it'll be a WordPress plugin. I just wonder how many pople will use it.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to hear that, and I know it will be a class act in the image of this site. Hey, I had to block the Mod from Ann’s board from my E-mail because he kept it up through my "OX" E-mail account that I registered under for their message board. That's my business or activist â€Å“biz boxâ€. I confirmed Ann's site is ran by a bunch of collage kids who are in-charge of her message boards. I think it blew their socks off that I was a young Republican ( I am now a Libertarian.) at one time, and used my assumption skills along with my connections to it that I still keep cultivated to this day to determine, or find out rather, where she got her Mod talent from; â€Å“ â€Å“TALENT†NOT!. I got the inside scoop of who it was, and they are in fact just a bunch of ivory league kids who have too many family connections and not enough brain cells due to inbreeding who also drink too much beer and do not do enough studding which caused them to post stupid things on the board evidently; which also continued with their E-mail harassment. But hey man, like I always have said on message boards before, I don't turn into a troll unless provoked, these guys did it; they turned me green. I was their to get a sense of the fan base anyway, and I got it too, fast. I dealt with Kevin and Mike (The Archimedes death ray guy) on the MythBuster’s board, and that was the only other time I ever ran into this kind of stuff before. PS Why didn’t anyone say, â€Å“boo†about a former fired President getting a super carrier named after him? I mean, it’s like someone getting fired and years later he gets a super employee plaque put up in the break room of where he use to work in memory for a job well-done while he was employed. Fired Presidents get subs, not carriers!
ReplyDeletePete, this guy is great in this V-play. I don't think much of the content because it's just a bunch of old info. put together again, but this guy's acting is really good. I thought you and SiSi may enjoy it so here it is, and enjoy.
ReplyDeletehttp://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3857917663523144457&q=howard+hunt
Hey man, thanks for the recommendation. Alas, we're both pretty swamped these days and barely have time to watch what we already want to watch. However, I'm DLing that 1h40m video to my iPod and I'll watch it while working on the site today.
ReplyDeleteFunny how we want to build a fence when what has happened to Mexico is because of this>
ReplyDeletehttp://www.augustreview.com/index.php?module=pagesetter&func=viewpub&tid=6&pid=27
The same people who will make money of the fence are the very one who started destroying the Mexican economy a 100 years ago.........
Thanks for the link, man! I'll check it out. Sure looks interesting!
ReplyDeleteThe same people who will make money of the fence are the very one who
ReplyDeletestarted destroying the Mexican economy a 100 years ago.........
The way it should read below.
"The same people who will make money off the fence are the very ones who
started destroying the Mexican economy a 100 years ago........."
You think I would proofread before posting …………No, not me. Sorry, Pete, for the slop.
desperately ... need ... TheMedia ... *cough* *cough* ...
ReplyDeleteBob: No worries! Sometimes graffiti isn't perfect to look at :)
ReplyDeleteAndrew: I'm with ya, man. I'm on it. Capturing video later tonight. Sorry for the delay!!
Why Are Americans So Angry? By Ron Paul of TX Back in June. Tells us why we are so Angry. I think people should tell him why. Let' see......Ummmmm, not impeaching Bush. Ummmmm, keeping us hooked on the petrodollar. Ummmmmmm, well, you know the rest.
ReplyDeletehttp://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2075686410728803039&q=Why+Are+Americans+So+Angry%3F
Looking to buy a few bumper stickers that say, "SAVE THE WORLD, KILL AN OIL INDUSTRIALIST"
ReplyDeleteCall me a, Sand Head, but I didn't know this stuff still went on. It's animals being skinned alive for the fur trade.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THmJgWcU04Y
Doing Some PR and need your help, Pete. I have a friend who needs some extra promotion by word of mouth, so can you pass on through personal convo. and or on the net if you have time, that CNN is showing a story about A, Mike Osborne, who goes by "Leutrell" He is a writer and has some work to promo. So you yourself being a writer I'm sure understand how important promo is, no matter how small the effort is, can go along way in the end if enough people help out doing so.
ReplyDeleteHe writes spy novels just to let you know. I hope you can help out? Bob:)
It will be on Black History month on CNN, and is now scheduled for next Saturday Feb 17th after
4 pm EST.
Do you just want me to blog on him? Email me with some more deets as to what I can do. As you can tell from the limited updates, I'm a bit slammed right now time-wise, but I can do what I can. Make sure to email me soon as the 17th is almost here. Sorry I didn't see your post until today. I hope you're doing well, man!
ReplyDeleteYa, if you can just blog on him; would be fine. He is one of the good guys who worked for CIA and one of the first African Americans who open the door for other African Americans along with other minorities to be placed in such agencies.
ReplyDeleteHere is a link below to his pic and also you can get a sense of his profile and background from it too> http://www.garyreveljr.com/News/a_mlk_investigate1.htm. Just wondering if you could talk him up a bit and ask people to give CNN pos. feedback on him, after viewing his segment, so it can lead to more air time for him in the future. If so he can do a lot of good for the truth on how things really work in the world, and so maybe a better place to live for you, me and others. PS As far as my doing well. Things are just so-so, but could be worse for me in my life right now. That old money thing you know. I hope you are doing well?
Cool, thanks for the info and the link, I'll check him out. Glad you're hanging in there. Things for me are hectic as always, but trying to sneak everything in. It's really tough keeping up with the blog these days, though. I've got a bunch of fiction rattling around in my head and a couple of novels I need to finish. Thanks again, man!
ReplyDeleteHey Pete. I just happened upon a clip from Good Morning America on YouTube about Prussian Blue. Honestly, I guess I'm pretty ignorant of what's going on "in the world." When you do find out the bits and pieces that media allows you, it puts the weight of the world on you. It makes you go, "God, why are you still letting this world spin round??" Anyway, I happened upon your site and your article on the twins, and I guess I felt embarrassed and needed to explain my voluntary ignorance on many of these things. Just the comments you got back from some people were enough to show how wrong things have gone in so many people's heads. I really admire you for putting your neck out there and speaking against things like that, even if you do run the risk of attack. I'm young and my first step towards trying to make a difference is teaching at an inner city magnet school for girls. We're a long way from being the school we could be, but I want these girls to grow up to be aware of the blessings and the atrocities that are going on around them. Do you know of a site I can get to in order to show them a good report on Prussian Blue? I can't get onto YouTube at school, but I want to show them a video to open discussion on these crazy little brainwashed twins.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your post, Angela. We all have our "awakenings" for lack of a better word. The frustrating thing is that once you know this stuff you can't unknow it. While I appreciate your interest in helping these young girls know more about the good and evil going on around them, I think it's a good idea to make sure they understand where the line is between what everyone else knows and what they know. I've gotten into more arguments with strangers by spouting off something like "well, you know priests weren't always celibate" only to find myself next to a die-hard Catholic in line at a supermarket who vocally disagreed with me despite my historical references.
ReplyDeleteAs for those cute little Prussian Blue girls, I don't know of any place for info but their official site. I think you can find it by Googling, if you haven't already. Honestly, I didn't bookmark/link any of the sites because I didn't want to give them any free attention. I'm all for them expressing themselves, but I don't have to help them find an audience.
As for me speaking out? It's easy--just get a blog and do it. The only kind of attacks I'm really open to are textual ones right here on my site. I've been hacked a couple times, but my site can always be rebuilt.
I hope your lessons go well and thanks for being a teacher at all. We need more teachers--especially ones who are willing to teach more than just the official curriculum. If you ever need any suggestions for your lesson plan, please feel free to contact me. I'm in the process of reading Howard Zinn's A People's History of the United States" and it's a wonderful foil against everything we were taught in the public schools.
Thanks again for posting, Angela! Good luck to you and please feel free to stay in touch. I'd love to hear about the challenges facing teachers of today. Just use the "TheContact" link underneath my site logo.
Are you sure these girls are even a real act, Pete? I mean, look at their site. my kid has a more sophisticated site on MySpace than this so called "Official Site!" http://www.NOTGOINGTOLINKTOTHEM.com/ of theirs. Check it out, it's a joke.
ReplyDeleteSorry, had to swap out the URL you put in there. Like I said, it's easy enough to find the URL for them. I'd rather not encourage an audience or give them any hits courtesy of my site. But I don't think there's anything wrong with the quality of their site, I've looked at it an I've seen far worse sites. Sorry, man--maybe your kid should go into web design! ;)
ReplyDelete"Sorry, man-maybe your kid should go into web design!" That was my point. Hey, was trying to run them down; help me out on it at least?
ReplyDelete:) Well, the design isn't anything memorable, that's for sure. But then again, neither is their music. :)
ReplyDeleteNeed ya man! http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=07/05/11/1531223 GWB wanted to bomb the Al Jazeera offices in Doha, after not being very pleased with some unflattering coverage.
ReplyDeleteHey, can you do a vid about it and put it on Youtube? There is nothing there as of yet on the subject. And can you blog about it, and get your network of fellow bloggers to do the same? Its all getting swept under the rug.
Just to let the people know, these are some of the faces and names of those who George W made complicit plans to commit mass murder on.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijsNmMZt9fc
To put it in a legal perspective, it̢۪s the same as if I went out and planed a mass murder to bomb the LA Times building and the people working inside their headquarters there in LA, and was soliciting around for a hit-man to do it for me.
Call me a troll, threaten to piss on one of my blogs, and close comments. Very mature.
ReplyDeleteStill, you're putting words in my mouth. Never threatened you, never called you a "troll", did close comments, how would you behave if it was your nine-year-old site?
ReplyDeleteDon't answer that. You seem to be only interested in arguing. I'm not. I'd rather this not escalate any further than it has. No argument on the Internet is worth this. Even the ones that are actually important. Don't make this into something it isn't. I tried to end the "Travolta Debate" in a calm, mature fashion, but ultimately, you wanted to continue it arguing about it. Since it's my site, I make the calls. Maturity? What do you call having an argument about John Travolta? Relax. This is all so not worth it. That's why I shut off the comments. The alternative was banning you. I didn't want to do that and still don't. Take that as a threat if you want. But only if you want to overlook the fact that I'm not really asking that much of you or anyone else who comments.
Ultimately, I just want to be your friend, man. In my mind friends don't have petty arguments about what movies John Travolta is cast in. It's just not something I care that much about. So, I'd appreciate it if we could just move the hell on, man. I thought we were doing so well after the whole FBI/bootlegger debacle, too.
PUDDING! pudding! Pudding! PUDDING! pudding! Pudding! PUDDING! pudding! Pudding! PUDDING! pudding! Pudding! PUDDING! pudding! Pudding! PUDDING! pudding! Pudding! PUDDING! pudding! Pudding! PUDDING! pudding! Pudding! PUDDING! pudding! Pudding! PUDDING! pudding! Pudding! PUDDING! pudding! Pudding!
ReplyDeleteI'm silly.
Eat them up, yum!
ReplyDeleteOh wait, that's fish heads..
Are you supporting, Barack Obama, for Prez?
ReplyDeleteGreat to hear from you, Bob! No, I'm not supporting any democrat for president. As usual, supporting the lesser of all evils still gets you evil. I had liked Edwards and his whole "two Americas" shtick, but he's against gay marriage and while he's said he's for giving the choice to ban them or not to the states, I think anti-gay marriage is a bad stance to take in the modern world. It's also a bit hypocritical to be against gay marriage in today's world. I mean, it's fine for giant corporations to commit amoral acts in the interest of profits, but a couple of guys want to get marriage benefits (and detriments--because there are quite a few) and it's not allowed. I just saw on Daily Show last night that FedEx hires an arms runner when FedEx needs to get stuff into Iraq. This is a guy who's profited from terrorist groups and African warlords. Lovely. But hey, it's all business. Anyway, I'm way off track. I don't like Obama because he's made some scary statements about the military--wanting to expand it. It's already the biggest in the world and we need to expand it??
ReplyDeleteIn the end, I don't really think anyone should bother voting before serious changes in the way we vote occur. Electronic ballot boxes used *anywhere* in the country can mean your vote doesn't count. Like it or not there are still too many unresolved doubts about the 2000 election, the 2004 election and even in the 2006 election. Paper trails mean nothing. Open source means nothing. We need to get seriously medieval on our voting tech and go back to hand-counted paper-ballots with no machines PERIOD. Our democracy is worth taking our time and spending a few days counting to make sure we get it right. Look what happened the last time we trusted a presidential race to current ballot technologies? Bush got a term.
Besides, I have a strong feeling Hillary will be our next president with Obama as VP regardless. That's my guess. I'm not positive on Obama as VP, might go Edwards or might be someone else, but I suspect Hillary will nail it. She's a warmonger but she's a woman, so she appeals to both extremes. I don't like her, but really I haven't ever really liked a president since Carter and he was screwed thanks to Reagan/Bush. Anyway, I'll probably start blogging on the next race starting in November since it'll be a year to go at that point. All these debates are so useless at this point, I think.
Again, good to hear from you, Bob! Glad you're still around!