Woohoo! Well, it's been a productive weekend so far. I started Screeplay #3 this weekend with plans of finishing it by the morning of Tuesday, the 28th - that's right I am planning on writing almost an ENTIRE screenplay by Tuesday morning! It's a spec that uses other people's characters, so there's no way I'll ever sell it, but I am doing it as an exercise and because I think I can write this sequel better than the guy who created the characters can and I want to prove it, at least to myself. And last (and certainly most importantly), it will show how I can do a really good job with other people's characters. (This will open up the script-doctoring side of the movie-writing-biz to me, hopefully.)
I've already got Screenplay #3 started - I have a complete outline and I've already written 11 pages of the script itself. This is all ON TOP of my regular duties writing TheKey.
DAMN, I'M GOOD!
No comments:
Post a Comment