old thepete.com blog
moral compass online since 1998
Monday, May 3, 2004
Must... Counteract... Depressing Iraq Pictures!!
Please remember the Geneva Convention!
If those USMil guys had just thought of their prisoners as though they were all this guy, I think they would never have gotten into trouble in the first place!
Hey Pete.....I guess alot of things have changed since i was in the military. This whole thing about the abuse of the prisoners has me really down. I guess I have egg all over my face since my last post. What a fool Iam for thinking things were the same when I was in the Army. It is such a disgrace that i threw out my old Army dress uniform with my medals on it. How could I ever wear that again when I know that the army is now just a bunch of thugs. It really breaks my heart. Thanks for your time. Take care.
Well, don't beat yourself up over it. Obviously, you were a good soldier, as I'm sure most of them are over there. Like I said in my response below, to me, it's not the good or the bad who are to blame, but those in charge.
Don't throw away your uniform or your medals. They represent you and they represent what works about our military. It's those scum bags that represent what DOESN'T work. And the key to helping things get better is acknowledging the problems and moving to stop them.
But that, in itself, is a problem since no one is moving to stop the problem. Mainly the USMil leaders (both in Iraq and the US) have the wrong heads on their shoulders. They're thinking about the Iraqis as children who need their help. Much the way I believe the Bush 43 Admin looks at the American people.
It's the leaders, Steve - they're the problem. Not the people following orders. They're just doing what they are told is the right thing to do.
Hey, neat - someone who's racist to both Arabs AND blacks! I can hate two types of people in one! That's YOU my friend!
Has America forgotten the concept of "innocent until proven guilty"? Has America forgotten that the point of America is to tolerate all kinds of people?
Our place is not to judge - just to catch the bad guys doing bad things. When we start torturing people and not ever putting them on trial, we are compromising the very values on which our country was founded.
The Declaration of Independence says that "all men are created equal" - ALL men, not just AMERICAN men.
Values that this country was founded on??? Reality check dumbass... Here's how the country was founded.. Slow and easy so that "thepete" can follow along. Take land from "Indian". Exploit nigger to build economy.. Exploit Chinese to build railroad.. Exploit Irish for cheap labor. Confine Japanese to camps during WWII... Do I need to keep going? This country was founded on one principle.. Survival of the fittest... Or as I like to call it white power!!!!!!!!!! Think long and hard about that you liberal low life before you key one of your Mary Poppins bullshit responses.
Hey ih8.....isnt hard to type with that white pointy hood you guys tend to wear? Or are you just mad cause the trailer park you live in raised your rent???
Glad to add some spice to this other wise dull and pitiful posts(especially that Steve M dude). I just see him now shedding tears discarding his uniform with some kind of downtrodden love story instrumental playing in the background. John Kerry would be proud Steve. And as for the pointy hoods post... next time sit down and think for a while before you try to write something witty. At least "thepete" seems to have at least a half-wit about him. Now, back to the subject. Interesting post pete. But here's the truth behind your white man lies. You forgot one important detail... All of your examples are from politicians.. And honestly politicians are the lowest form of whiteman on earth... Yes, even lower than niggers. But slightly above that Steve M guy. A politician is the only person who in the face of facts can deny and rewrite history.
I feel an angry rant coming on....... I can't stop it............. Ok here goes. Racial Profiling... your representative says it's wrong, race shouldn't be a factor in blah...blah..blah... Here's the facts though... All of the highjackers in all of the aero-style attacks in the last 30yrs including 9-11 where sandniggers. Coincidence? I don't think so... 3 out five nigger males will go through the justice system for some type of criminal behavior... It's because of the socio-economic thing though, right Steve M?? Bullshit.. Every country from the USA, to Haiti, to every nigger nation in Africa has this problem.... Enough with the rant..... You get the point.
If you're looking for a straight shooter answer, a politician should be the last place you look. So, consider your source.
Off to starch and iron my sheet and pointy hood....At the trailer on lot 12 cause mine don’t got no dang ‘lectricty
Man, I really have to pay attention to the comments... ih8, do you normally show a total lack of respect for the people who run the site you post to?
Regardless, I'd love for you to tell me just what all that "Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness" jive that the Founding Fathers kept spouting off was all about. I mean, was that all rhetoric? A bullshit PR scheme to get people to come to the US so they could be exploited?
In all honesty, I'm inclined to believe you. But that doesn't mean that those values aren't worthy of aiming for - especially, when we, as a country, are still spouting off about those same values. Of course, that brings me to my next point...
If you're right and it is just a PR line and we're really not out to spread actual freedom and democracy to the rest of the world, that means that everyone in office right now are liars. George W. Bush, Rumsfeld, Cheney and all the rest are liars. That would also mean that every president, JFK, FDR, Lincoln, Washington, and the rest are all liars, too. Of course, all of those guys also happen to be white men.
So, what you're saying is that white men are liars and shouldn't be trusted.
Hey ih8...attck me all you want and call me a half-wit...but dont call me a nigger. I happen to be black. I fought for this country so you can sit there and act like an idiot. Now Iam more than willing to sit and listen to anyone argue any point as long as they show some class. Do you think you could make a post without sounding like a racist fool? Not too bad for sounding like Mary Poppins huh?
Unfortunately Steve M there is an exception to every rule. You my nigga(not racist because I said that in the same context that you here on every single hip-hop CD) just may be that exception. But let's face it... You watch the news and you've probably read the reports.... They all point to one conclusion.... For every good nigger in the world there are probably 10 or more worthless, stupid, criminaly minded niggers. Your race has a problem, and it ain't the whiteman's(hooded or not)fault. 75 percent of baby nigglets here in the USA are born out of wedlock... That's atonishing. The average nigger high school grad performs at a level equal to that of an 8th grade white student. Don't you guys attend the same public schools? Brown vs Board must have been a waste. Nigger males are 14 times more likely to be infected with HIv? Let's remeber the wild animal tribe niggers that are running around Africa, where in some countries the infection rate is as high as 80% of the adult population. I've already discussed the crimianl pattern with nigger males and your women are beginning to be just as bad. And on and on we could go. Steve M why is there no successful nigger run nation in this world? Becasue you are the weaker race. I once spoke with a very educated black man on this same subject. And yes the dicussion was heated. He chalked everything up to oppression... What an easy excuse. One the nigger has wrapped himself in. Although Jews have been oppressed for thousands of years, but no one's throwing assfirmitive action their way. We touched on the "judge individuals not an entire group". Sorry jack, that goes against human insticnt. We judge everyday based on the big picture. So I asked, "If I had a tiger that you had never seen nor heard of, would you get in the cage with him." He could see where I was going with this. I said,"You don't know that this tiger is mean. You only know that tigers as a whole are dangerous animals." Needless to say he saw the point.. do you Steve M? I see the facts Steve and I draw my own conculsion without the help of the Klan or some white power website. And for that I am a fool? No my nigga the man who thinks we can win the hearts and minds of the sandnigger muslims that hate us and who also believe that we can help the nigger with handouts, special priviledges and government sponsored programs is the fool. He buys the liberal, Mary Poppins, lets hold hands and sing We Are the World bullshit. All the while everytime I go to Walmart there's a nigger with 5 kids getting $200 dollars of groceries for free, speaking in some kind of gibberish that remotely sounds like english, wishing her brother who was killed by another nigger becasue he wore blue instead of red was still alive, and that her babies daddies wheren't locked up for dealing drugs becasue after all they where just trying to feed their kids although they had chrome rims on the car and gold chains around their necks.
Ih8. Wow. Other than your constant use of the word "nigger"..I can understand your feelings about MY race. I understand how you feel and often get upset myself when I see people of MY own race act stupid or waste the great opportunities they have in this country. I wish that everyone could have had a father like mine. He would tell me all the time to work hard and that "no one owes you anything"...that if I wanted to become something I would have to earn it. I live by that rule and have reaped the rewards of the hard work. Yes... there are bad apples out there and they make excuses for all the troubles they have...when in fact they are the ones who caused all those problems and have no one to blame but themselves. I love this country..yes I grew up poor but I had a loving family and a father who was there for me and taught me right from wrong. I just want you to know that I undersatnd the frustration white people have for MY race and I often feel the same frustration. But instead of bitching about the problem Iam trying to make a difference. I belong to a local Big brothers Big sisters program. Iam involved in local government. I VOTE. I volunteer at several local organizations. But the one thing I dont do is make excuses. I get out there and do something. I feel that if I can help one kid...he will in turn help one kid and so on and so on. I have seen it work. I understand your ranting sir. But instead of sitting behind your computer and bitching about it.. go out and make a difference. I had several white people as role models in my life.(teachers,coaches,my first boss) Why? Cause they didnt look at me as a skin color ...they looked at me as a person. Think about that and get out there and make a difference. If you dont... you have no right to bitch. Thanks for your time. Take care. P.S. If you would like some info on how to get into a program or help a kid..tell me and Ill send you tons of info. Remember...its all about going out and doing something...not bitching about it and hoping it will go away.
OK, ih8, it's time for you to get your own website if you want to go on and on and on about this stuff. I don't have time to read huge posts like yours, so, I skipped it. Same with Steve's. Sorry to both of you, but these are supposed to be "comments" not editorials. When I have time to get TheForum back online, then maybe you can post there.
I do have some last advice for you, ih8. Try looking at the people you hate as your equals. If you can't, then you should probably not come around this site anymore. It's one of my core beliefs and if you can't respect that, it means you're part of the problem and not the solution. Accept that all humans should be treated as equals (even if you believe they are not) and you become part of the solution. Oppression will continue to exist as long as people think that others are there to be oppressed.
As for me going on and on - tough - it's my site. :)
No worries, Steve - don't stop posting, please. It's just that when things get messy, they usually only get more messy. Best to just move on. Honestly, I'm glad people like ih8 feel like they can post to my site. I think it's weird that this type of guy does, but my whole point is to make people feel welcome. Like they want to come back.
Just one last post petey. I've counted about 4 headlines on your site about the mistreatment of the poor iraqis. Where is the headline for the Americain who was beheaded by these Muslim sandniggers? I think that that is a disgrace on your behalf. And to Steve M...Thanks for being a good nigger and not one of those porchmonkeys who should be hanging by a short rope from a tall oak. Nice and short, eh Pete?
Um, gee, do you have a website that I could pee on?
Or is hurling insults the best you can do?
Please, get yourself a web site so I can tell you how to run it.
Incidentally, I only post on things that I think need more attention. Yes, American forces being hypocritical and torturing prisoners after proclaiming freedom in Iraq is a story that needs all the attention it can get. Americans tend to be so pompous when it comes to this stuff. It's time we all faced the reality that we're much less than the perfect heroes we think we are.
Come on, we all know Al Qaida are ruthless people, why do I need to comment on that? Besides, if the USMil hadn't invaded Iraq, don't you think that guy would still have his head?
ih8, the content of your comment didn't get you banned. Even your double post (which I was kind enough to delete) didn't get you banned. I don't see how you having a poor grasp of world history *as it happens* should insult anyone put yourself. You've been banned because I explained the rules to you and you decided to ignore them.
Nice post for someone who is so in love with his own opinion he just HAS to post it where he KNOWS it just won't be appreciated!
Why don't these idiots get their OWN websites??
Oh and by the way, I'm not a "liberal" I'm an independent. I shoot right down the middle, thank you very much. I hate Dems and Reps and think the liberals over-complicate things just as much as the conservatives (and especially the neo-CONS) over-simplify them.
Don't like this FACT that I am not so easily labellable?
THEN PISS OFF.
That's it - I'm turning off the comments for this post.
For Christ's sake! It's a post with a pic of a cute kitten in it!!
Soooo tempting to just delete the comment and move on with my life, but I think I'll leave your comment up so you can look like a bigger fool.
By the way, I'm not black, you racist idiot. The picture of the baby in my logo? That's me at 7 months. So, perhaps you should go back to the dark ages where you clearly prefer living.
And hey, man, if you're going to be lame enough to insult me so childishly and rudely, at least have the balls to use your real email or website so, I can, oh, I don't know, respond to your face. I mean, come on. What a tough guy! Insult and then run and hide while I'm out here every day with my life and opinion.
And in the end, if you don't like me or what I say--go away and don't come back. Don't waste your time with stuff you don't like. Especially if all you're going to do is call me names. Don't waste my time with this crap, either. Hell, there are people that comment on my site that deserve my attention that I don't have time for.
Hey Pete.....I guess alot of things have changed since i was in the military. This whole thing about the abuse of the prisoners has me really down. I guess I have egg all over my face since my last post. What a fool Iam for thinking things were the same when I was in the Army. It is such a disgrace that i threw out my old Army dress uniform with my medals on it. How could I ever wear that again when I know that the army is now just a bunch of thugs. It really breaks my heart. Thanks for your time. Take care.
ReplyDeleteWell, don't beat yourself up over it. Obviously, you were a good soldier, as I'm sure most of them are over there. Like I said in my response below, to me, it's not the good or the bad who are to blame, but those in charge.
ReplyDeleteDon't throw away your uniform or your medals. They represent you and they represent what works about our military. It's those scum bags that represent what DOESN'T work. And the key to helping things get better is acknowledging the problems and moving to stop them.
But that, in itself, is a problem since no one is moving to stop the problem. Mainly the USMil leaders (both in Iraq and the US) have the wrong heads on their shoulders. They're thinking about the Iraqis as children who need their help. Much the way I believe the Bush 43 Admin looks at the American people.
It's the leaders, Steve - they're the problem. Not the people following orders. They're just doing what they are told is the right thing to do.
AAWWW... The poor wittle sandniggers!!!
ReplyDeleteHey, neat - someone who's racist to both Arabs AND blacks! I can hate two types of people in one! That's YOU my friend!
ReplyDeleteHas America forgotten the concept of "innocent until proven guilty"? Has America forgotten that the point of America is to tolerate all kinds of people?
Our place is not to judge - just to catch the bad guys doing bad things. When we start torturing people and not ever putting them on trial, we are compromising the very values on which our country was founded.
The Declaration of Independence says that "all men are created equal" - ALL men, not just AMERICAN men.
Get that through your thick skull, idiot.
Values that this country was founded on??? Reality check dumbass... Here's how the country was founded.. Slow and easy so that "thepete" can follow along. Take land from "Indian". Exploit nigger to build economy.. Exploit Chinese to build railroad.. Exploit Irish for cheap labor. Confine Japanese to camps during WWII... Do I need to keep going? This country was founded on one principle.. Survival of the fittest... Or as I like to call it white power!!!!!!!!!! Think long and hard about that you liberal low life before you key one of your Mary Poppins bullshit responses.
ReplyDeleteHey ih8.....isnt hard to type with that white pointy hood you guys tend to wear? Or are you just mad cause the trailer park you live in raised your rent???
ReplyDeleteGlad to add some spice to this other wise dull and pitiful posts(especially that Steve M dude). I just see him now shedding tears discarding his uniform with some kind of downtrodden love story instrumental playing in the background. John Kerry would be proud Steve. And as for the pointy hoods post... next time sit down and think for a while before you try to write something witty. At least "thepete" seems to have at least a half-wit about him. Now, back to the subject. Interesting post pete. But here's the truth behind your white man lies. You forgot one important detail... All of your examples are from politicians.. And honestly politicians are the lowest form of whiteman on earth... Yes, even lower than niggers. But slightly above that Steve M guy. A politician is the only person who in the face of facts can deny and rewrite history.
ReplyDeleteI feel an angry rant coming on....... I can't stop it............. Ok here goes. Racial Profiling... your representative says it's wrong, race shouldn't be a factor in blah...blah..blah... Here's the facts though... All of the highjackers in all of the aero-style attacks in the last 30yrs including 9-11 where sandniggers. Coincidence? I don't think so... 3 out five nigger males will go through the justice system for some type of criminal behavior... It's because of the socio-economic thing though, right Steve M?? Bullshit.. Every country from the USA, to Haiti, to every nigger nation in Africa has this problem.... Enough with the rant..... You get the point.
If you're looking for a straight shooter answer, a politician should be the last place you look. So, consider your source.
Off to starch and iron my sheet and pointy hood....At the trailer on lot 12 cause mine don’t got no dang ‘lectricty
Man, I really have to pay attention to the comments... ih8, do you normally show a total lack of respect for the people who run the site you post to?
ReplyDeleteRegardless, I'd love for you to tell me just what all that "Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness" jive that the Founding Fathers kept spouting off was all about. I mean, was that all rhetoric? A bullshit PR scheme to get people to come to the US so they could be exploited?
In all honesty, I'm inclined to believe you. But that doesn't mean that those values aren't worthy of aiming for - especially, when we, as a country, are still spouting off about those same values. Of course, that brings me to my next point...
If you're right and it is just a PR line and we're really not out to spread actual freedom and democracy to the rest of the world, that means that everyone in office right now are liars. George W. Bush, Rumsfeld, Cheney and all the rest are liars. That would also mean that every president, JFK, FDR, Lincoln, Washington, and the rest are all liars, too. Of course, all of those guys also happen to be white men.
So, what you're saying is that white men are liars and shouldn't be trusted.
I think I can really get behind you on that.
Thanks for posting ih8!
Hey ih8...attck me all you want and call me a half-wit...but dont call me a nigger. I happen to be black. I fought for this country so you can sit there and act like an idiot. Now Iam more than willing to sit and listen to anyone argue any point as long as they show some class. Do you think you could make a post without sounding like a racist fool? Not too bad for sounding like Mary Poppins huh?
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately Steve M there is an exception to every rule. You my nigga(not racist because I said that in the same context that you here on every single hip-hop CD) just may be that exception. But let's face it... You watch the news and you've probably read the reports.... They all point to one conclusion.... For every good nigger in the world there are probably 10 or more worthless, stupid, criminaly minded niggers. Your race has a problem, and it ain't the whiteman's(hooded or not)fault. 75 percent of baby nigglets here in the USA are born out of wedlock... That's atonishing. The average nigger high school grad performs at a level equal to that of an 8th grade white student. Don't you guys attend the same public schools? Brown vs Board must have been a waste. Nigger males are 14 times more likely to be infected with HIv? Let's remeber the wild animal tribe niggers that are running around Africa, where in some countries the infection rate is as high as 80% of the adult population. I've already discussed the crimianl pattern with nigger males and your women are beginning to be just as bad. And on and on we could go. Steve M why is there no successful nigger run nation in this world? Becasue you are the weaker race. I once spoke with a very educated black man on this same subject. And yes the dicussion was heated. He chalked everything up to oppression... What an easy excuse. One the nigger has wrapped himself in. Although Jews have been oppressed for thousands of years, but no one's throwing assfirmitive action their way. We touched on the "judge individuals not an entire group". Sorry jack, that goes against human insticnt. We judge everyday based on the big picture. So I asked, "If I had a tiger that you had never seen nor heard of, would you get in the cage with him." He could see where I was going with this. I said,"You don't know that this tiger is mean. You only know that tigers as a whole are dangerous animals." Needless to say he saw the point.. do you Steve M? I see the facts Steve and I draw my own conculsion without the help of the Klan or some white power website. And for that I am a fool? No my nigga the man who thinks we can win the hearts and minds of the sandnigger muslims that hate us and who also believe that we can help the nigger with handouts, special priviledges and government sponsored programs is the fool. He buys the liberal, Mary Poppins, lets hold hands and sing We Are the World bullshit. All the while everytime I go to Walmart there's a nigger with 5 kids getting $200 dollars of groceries for free, speaking in some kind of gibberish that remotely sounds like english, wishing her brother who was killed by another nigger becasue he wore blue instead of red was still alive, and that her babies daddies wheren't locked up for dealing drugs becasue after all they where just trying to feed their kids although they had chrome rims on the car and gold chains around their necks.
ReplyDeleteIh8. Wow. Other than your constant use of the word "nigger"..I can understand your feelings about MY race. I understand how you feel and often get upset myself when I see people of MY own race act stupid or waste the great opportunities they have in this country. I wish that everyone could have had a father like mine. He would tell me all the time to work hard and that "no one owes you anything"...that if I wanted to become something I would have to earn it. I live by that rule and have reaped the rewards of the hard work. Yes... there are bad apples out there and they make excuses for all the troubles they have...when in fact they are the ones who caused all those problems and have no one to blame but themselves. I love this country..yes I grew up poor but I had a loving family and a father who was there for me and taught me right from wrong. I just want you to know that I undersatnd the frustration white people have for MY race and I often feel the same frustration. But instead of bitching about the problem Iam trying to make a difference. I belong to a local Big brothers Big sisters program. Iam involved in local government. I VOTE. I volunteer at several local organizations. But the one thing I dont do is make excuses. I get out there and do something. I feel that if I can help one kid...he will in turn help one kid and so on and so on. I have seen it work. I understand your ranting sir. But instead of sitting behind your computer and bitching about it.. go out and make a difference. I had several white people as role models in my life.(teachers,coaches,my first boss) Why? Cause they didnt look at me as a skin color ...they looked at me as a person. Think about that and get out there and make a difference. If you dont... you have no right to bitch. Thanks for your time. Take care. P.S. If you would like some info on how to get into a program or help a kid..tell me and Ill send you tons of info. Remember...its all about going out and doing something...not bitching about it and hoping it will go away.
ReplyDeleteOK, ih8, it's time for you to get your own website if you want to go on and on and on about this stuff. I don't have time to read huge posts like yours, so, I skipped it. Same with Steve's. Sorry to both of you, but these are supposed to be "comments" not editorials. When I have time to get TheForum back online, then maybe you can post there.
ReplyDeleteI do have some last advice for you, ih8. Try looking at the people you hate as your equals. If you can't, then you should probably not come around this site anymore. It's one of my core beliefs and if you can't respect that, it means you're part of the problem and not the solution. Accept that all humans should be treated as equals (even if you believe they are not) and you become part of the solution. Oppression will continue to exist as long as people think that others are there to be oppressed.
As for me going on and on - tough - it's my site. :)
Hey Pete...Sorry about the huge post. It wont happen again. I got too involved and I wont post again.
ReplyDeleteNo worries, Steve - don't stop posting, please. It's just that when things get messy, they usually only get more messy. Best to just move on. Honestly, I'm glad people like ih8 feel like they can post to my site. I think it's weird that this type of guy does, but my whole point is to make people feel welcome. Like they want to come back.
ReplyDeleteJust one last post petey. I've counted about 4 headlines on your site about the mistreatment of the poor iraqis. Where is the headline for the Americain who was beheaded by these Muslim sandniggers? I think that that is a disgrace on your behalf. And to Steve M...Thanks for being a good nigger and not one of those porchmonkeys who should be hanging by a short rope from a tall oak. Nice and short, eh Pete?
ReplyDeleteUm, gee, do you have a website that I could pee on?
ReplyDeleteOr is hurling insults the best you can do?
Please, get yourself a web site so I can tell you how to run it.
Incidentally, I only post on things that I think need more attention. Yes, American forces being hypocritical and torturing prisoners after proclaiming freedom in Iraq is a story that needs all the attention it can get. Americans tend to be so pompous when it comes to this stuff. It's time we all faced the reality that we're much less than the perfect heroes we think we are.
Come on, we all know Al Qaida are ruthless people, why do I need to comment on that? Besides, if the USMil hadn't invaded Iraq, don't you think that guy would still have his head?
ih8, the content of your comment didn't get you banned. Even your double post (which I was kind enough to delete) didn't get you banned. I don't see how you having a poor grasp of world history *as it happens* should insult anyone put yourself. You've been banned because I explained the rules to you and you decided to ignore them.
ReplyDeleteBye.
Naw, I kind of like pissing on your liberal page. Remind me... Did Daniel Pearl lose his head before or after we invaded Iraq?
ReplyDeleteNice website if your a bleeding heart,pandering,socialist,leftist,total moronic idiot liberal.Gee Peterbreath,that would be YOU...
ReplyDeleteNice post for someone who is so in love with his own opinion he just HAS to post it where he KNOWS it just won't be appreciated!
ReplyDeleteWhy don't these idiots get their OWN websites??
Oh and by the way, I'm not a "liberal" I'm an independent. I shoot right down the middle, thank you very much. I hate Dems and Reps and think the liberals over-complicate things just as much as the conservatives (and especially the neo-CONS) over-simplify them.
Don't like this FACT that I am not so easily labellable?
THEN PISS OFF.
That's it - I'm turning off the comments for this post.
For Christ's sake! It's a post with a pic of a cute kitten in it!!
i think that you people can go to hell as far as i am conserned k cause i dont like you
ReplyDeleteKnock yourself out kiddo! (And don't come back to this site if you don't like the guy running it!) ;)
ReplyDeleteThePete is a dumb fuck. I think your gay ass needs to move to Botswana africa queer, and live happily ever after with your nigger brothers.
ReplyDeleteWow, there's some intelligent criticism!
ReplyDeleteSoooo tempting to just delete the comment and move on with my life, but I think I'll leave your comment up so you can look like a bigger fool.
By the way, I'm not black, you racist idiot. The picture of the baby in my logo? That's me at 7 months. So, perhaps you should go back to the dark ages where you clearly prefer living.
And hey, man, if you're going to be lame enough to insult me so childishly and rudely, at least have the balls to use your real email or website so, I can, oh, I don't know, respond to your face. I mean, come on. What a tough guy! Insult and then run and hide while I'm out here every day with my life and opinion.
And in the end, if you don't like me or what I say--go away and don't come back. Don't waste your time with stuff you don't like. Especially if all you're going to do is call me names. Don't waste my time with this crap, either. Hell, there are people that comment on my site that deserve my attention that I don't have time for.
I've wasted enough time on you already.