Updates ABOUND today! I added a
Natalie Portman to
TheBeauty, new and distrubing pics to the
Iraqi Torture pic archive, another
entry in the iBook Saga and even a new
Pocket Review.
Here's what's up for the rest of my day:
1) Edit TheKey Book 1 for two hours and Book 3 for 1 hour.2) Go for a walk.3) Do dayjob work for 4 hours. (But didn't finish as much of it as I wanted. :( )
4) Begin digital work on ThePeteMan. (STILL didn't get to this. Will do this Saturday.)
5) Watch some anime. (Watched a few hours of Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex - yaaaaay!)
6) Get interrupted sometime today with a phone call from Apple Customer Relations. This to do list may change based on the results of this call. If the results don't change this list, I'll call Cingular to find out why they want to charge me $90 despite the fact I cancelled my service two months ago and paid them in full, then. I also need to call Sprint and get them to remove the extra deposit charge from my last bill. They charged me twice for a deposit because we were going to add TheFiancee's cell onto my plan but have changed our minds. (With the positive news on my refund, I totally forgot to call Cingular and will now have to wait until Monday...)
OK, that all seems reasonable enough. As usual, any italics you see above are updates.
No comments:
Post a Comment