Wednesday, May 5, 2004

REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED, THE

Entertaining? Yes, but when a documentary is too entertaining, you begin to wonder how accurate it is.
Technically any good? It's a brilliant piece of propaganda. I say "propaganda" not because it's full of lies, but because it presents the Chavez side of things very well, but the opposition side is made to look very bad. Regardless of whether the opposition WAS bad or not, the docu came off unbalanced, to me.
How did I feel as the credits rolled? If everything that the docu presents about Chavez is true and if there was nothing bad excluded about Chavez from the docu, then I think Chavez is a great leader. But something tells me that no man can be that flawless and that much "of the people."
Final Rating? GSN (It's also a great example of how private corporations can manuipulate the public through the media.)

No comments:

Post a Comment