Saturday, May 22, 2004

Saturday's Here and is my Schedule Any Lighter? NOPE!

Well, as usual, my weekends are just as busy as my weeks. Here's my list of things to do today:

1) Begin work on digital phase of ThePeteMan comic (I finally started!! I expect to do at least a page a day until it's done. Meanwhile, I have to start formatting the other 45 pages of the first issue of ThePete.Comic)
2) 2 hours on TheKey Book 1, 1 hour on TheKey Book 3. (Although I didn't spend a full 2 hours on book 1, I did get enough done.)
3) Print out TheKey Book 2. (Didn't happen - totally forgot!)
4) Dayjob work for 4 hours. (Deadline's not until Monday at 5pm, so I didn't bother. Will try to get as much done on Sunday as I can.)
5) Clean up web site and restore contact page, theforum and a few other things. (NOPE!)
6) Wash the dishes. (Did most of them, but ran out of hot water. Will finish the rest Sunday.)
7) Spend 1 hour of quality time with the DVR (Digital Video Recorder), working on Twilight Zone, MST3K and/or GITSSAC dubbing projects. (Created two new MST3K DVDs although one has to be redone :( )
8) Interrupt this schedule to go to the Apple store to buy an iTalk voice recording mic for my iPod.

Hm... seems like a long list. I may not get to all of this today... grr... well, at least I have Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment