Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Updates and More New Stuff Coming Soon

Well, got some of my to do list from yesterday done, but not all of it. The good news is that I did spend some quality time with TheFiancee and generally had a nice day. The real good news is that the boba house we hang out at held their drawing for the X-Box and TheFiancee won it!!

Of course, it's made by Micro$oft, so we don't want to keep it. It'll be on eBay by the weekend with any luck.

In other news, I did write two new TheBitches today and updated TheBeauty and I also got a MoBlog, or MobileBlog, which allows me to take pics on my camera phone and upload them directly to the web from where ever I am!! It's SO cool!!! Last night I was at the supermarket and posted to my MoBlog before I got home! Pretty cool, huh?

You can see the latest pic I posted over to the right, right above ThePete.Cam...

1 comment: