This is a card a French company has included in it's "Most Dangerous American Officials" deck of playing cards. In English, the card reads: "Owned a baseball team and an oil company with Salem bin Laden (brother of Osama). Designated president of the USA by friend of his father's in the Supreme Court before it could be determined that he had lost the election."
That's a rough transaltion that I pieced together from Babelfish at Alta Vista.
At least the French still understand the concept of freedom of speech... and right and wrong and International Law and... well, you get the point... ;) Then again, Osama bin Laden himself is included in the deck, seeing as he was once funded by the CIA and said to have trained at the School of the Americas, this isn't completely absurd. Why, here are the bin Laden and Rumsfeld cards now!
Believe me, I'm not anti-American - I'm just anti-this-administration. Not to the detriment of my Country, but to the betterment of it. The USMil is now responsible for nearly three times the number of civilian deaths in Iraq as bin Laden himself was responsible for on 911. (This does not include the number of US soldiers killed, either.) If those damn Iraqi resistance fighters would just give in to freedom, I'm SURE the killing would stop! Of course, if The USGov would just stop forcing it's will on Iraq, that might stop the killing, too... just a suggestion!
Tell the 3rd grader who designed this pityful excuse for a webpage to stick to kickball. Did you happen to research the number of civilains Sadaam murdered? Probably not I assume. You're a poor excuse for an American. Traitor. How dare you compare the US Military servicemen and women to a psycho path, who gladly targets civilians with surprise attacks. You should hang by the neck until dead. Coward. You are a disgrace to my Grandfather, who fought the Nazis, my father, who fought the Communist VC, and myself, who fought the invading Iraqis. We are true Americans. You are a freedom leech. Just tagging along for the free ride. Not willing to sacrifice. But willing to rant behind the wall of freedom that men have died to protect and a crappy webpage that an 8 year could have designed. What a joke.
ReplyDeletei am number 1
ReplyDeleteYou are obviously uneducated. Nobody who could form their own educated opinions instead of blaring those of the liberal media would post such rubbish.
ReplyDeleteI think you are right on, keep up the good work by bringin liberal media into te main stream. Those beurocratic(sp) assholes at the top should be brought down with the same prejudice as the Twin Towers, may the victims souls rest in peace, and their asses run out on a rail.
ReplyDeleteI hope you die soon.
ReplyDeleteyou are entitled to your own opinions of this administration.what i don't understand is why you need to use some lame french example to express your feelings.or maybe i do understand it.
ReplyDeleteyou're attracted to pussies just like yourself.
and stop using free speach as an excuse for your anti-american views.
better yet move to france you frog loving pussy
As a Constitution loving, patriotic American, I find that it is a sad day for our great nation that we have become the spearhead for the New World Order. Iraq is nothing but a "kingdom towing" exercise with standard NWO multiple objectives to achieve global tyrrany and people control.
ReplyDeleteThe results of the WTC destruction have been nothing but the further erosion of our Constitution, our inalienable rights, and promotion of an American police state. Phony patriotism waves the flag and chants "kill Iraqis" without looking past its nose.
Burn you little cock suckin whore!
ReplyDeleteI'm with you - you can be pro-America and anti-Bush administration. And those French playing cards are a riot - I'd love to get a pack. eBay, perhaps?
ReplyDeleteStop bitching about our tyranical government and do your duty as an American, OVERTHROW it, END IT!!! Do you think Tim McVeigh just sat around bitchin all the time? NO he made a differance ( Good or Bad ) he changed the way government opperated. So arm yourselves and STOP BITCHING!!!FUCK!!!... IDIOTS.
ReplyDeleteOh Jonah. Do you think Iraq is in a better state now? Afghanistan? These people's aren't pleased with their new found 'freedom.' You Americans are though cos now you've got oil and a means to transport it.
ReplyDeleteOh Jonah. Do you think Iraq is in a better state now? Afghanistan? These people's aren't pleased with their new found 'freedom.' You Americans are though cos now you've got oil and a means to transport it. It makes me sleep easier that there are intelligent Americans out there. Nice site
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to check this pitiful webpage for replies to my post. And to my shagrin some lame brain decided to post his two cents, too bad he didn't have more to spare.
ReplyDeleteSteve, I'm sure that the mostly uneducated, mostly impoverished Iraqi citizens where by far happier and better off under the tyrannical rule of Sadaam. Just like Hitler's rule benefited the Jews and all of Europe... Are the conditions in Iraq perfect? No. Is the future of Iraq bettering day by day. Yes. The power is on. Schools and hospitals are now open. People are free. As for your bandwagon oil excuse. Let me say, "wake up!! You "Yes Man" who has no original thoughts." If we wanted oil, Canada is only a short trip away. And with their small almost non-existent military, invading them would have been a much easier endeavor. The truth is Sadaam was a maniac tyrant and a murderer. Unless you're French, not even you can dispute that.
And just for shits, giggles, and bragging rights. Here's a list for you to ponder.
America is the world's only superpower.
America is the richest country in the world.
America has the most powerful military in the world.
America has people from every corner of the world beating down it's door, trying to get in.
America has the best educational system in the world.
And the list goes on and on.
Where does your country rank my feeble minded friend?
By the way, if you live in any European country you should be grateful to America and the American soldier. It was great American men, like my grandfather, who sacrificed life and limb to rid Europe of the Nazis. If not for us your grandparents would have been gassed and turned into dust. Which, considering your existence may not have been a bad thing.
Man, I can't believe I missed this "discussion"!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a total riot. I'm tempted to remove such wonderful language that I'm surprised such "conservative" and "patriotic" people would use.
Does your love of America and belief in God cause you to swear like a drunken sailor? Sure, I don't have the cleanest mouth in the world, but you don't see me visiting anyones PERSONAL web site and peeing all over it.
Man, if you guys are so "right", why do you need to defend your position. I'm one guy. How can my ONE opinion destroy your mighty right way if it's so right?
Do you have so little faith in your own argument that you must attack anyone who doesn't agree with you?
"Patriotism is the last bastion of cowards." I'll go further to say that patriotism is the last bastion of cowards afraid to face the fact that their beloved way of life has been corrupted by petty, insane men who choose to look at the world as their own, personal game of RISK.
Go to americancentury.org - download "REBUILDING AMERICA'S DEFENSES" - read it and discover how this document written in 2000, "predicted" everything that's happened since "W" was elected. Everything from "A new Pearl Harbor" to the US strengthening it's presence in the Middle East to enforce the "existing stability there".
Oh and by the way, I consider myself to be somewhat of a conservative, myself. I'm against abortion and believe in a small government that doesn't spend too much. Should I still move to France? Or should you keep your God-given-rights-crushing words on YOUR OWN WEB SITE AND OFF OF MINE?
Oh, how I wish I had spotted these comments while they were being posted. Damn my busy schedule!!
I am not a history buff and my english is not so good but I've second most interesting book in my life( Descent into Slavery by Des Griffin). It talks about a family called the Rothchilds and how over time they have put their hands, along with their business partners, into over half of the worlds money. It talks about how they created the "theators of war" that we know of as WW1, WW2, and almost every war Americans know about for their own profit. It talks about killing presidents, putting presidents into power, and contrling what we think is our way of life. If the book is right then everything that we think the US Government is, is truely false. We as Americans are only powns in a game played by Anti-Americans who see America and it's people as money making machines to be discarded whenever it suits them. Why is this wrong? Why should anyone care? The first most interesting book I've ever read is the Bible. It teaches that we should treat others as we would want to be treated. All I want is for people to happy and live a full life. The hands that pull the worlds strings do not want this. They only want money of which "the loveofisthe root of all evil". We have to educate the public about what is happening because our great nation is falling to a one world one god "money" system. Christ teaches to follow Him and no other god. Our nation is now the pawn of followers of another god. Our nation is falling like Rome to emoral behavior and escapism. This is not the Chirstian way. Our Constitution was based on the Bible for those who don't know and we have a right to preserve and defend what we know to be true and right.
ReplyDeleteAs for those who might say I am wrong. I say most see the world through a cloudy glass and do not truely understand what is going on. I am not mad at your anger but sorry for you. You can not see what is true from false. If you are an American or someone who seeks turth than be open to it and educate your mind. I personally would fight and die for a Nation, this Nation, if it followed the Constitution in line with the Bible but ours no longer does.
Hi David, I understand most of what you're talking about. The only stuff I disagree with is the following God part. I'm an Atheist, but agree that following one God/money is a bad idea. Personally, I think that religion is a lie to control us just like Al Qaeda is. If you think about how society tells us that a government is required to protect us, then how that government tells us we have enemies that must be destroyed (when we really don't) why wouldn't that same government and that same society make up God to control us, too?
ReplyDeleteFor me the book that opened my eyes was The Hiram Key--I recommend you check it out if you can. You might also read about Leo Strauss a man who created the neo-con movement (whether he meant to or not) and believes in creating mythical beasts to scare and frighten the populace in order to keep them in line.
I really need to write more about this...
Anyway, thanks for your post, David!
you all need to wake up...............
ReplyDeleteu.s is the poorest country with the most crime and drug problems world wide.we are all run by the illuminati, not your silly bush,who is the anti crist any way..........ol lol
I'm not so sure about that--there are plenty of other countries around the world that seem to have more than their fair share of crime and corruption.
ReplyDeleteAs far as the Illuminati go, I'm a disbeliever. I need proof that those guys exist just as much as I need proof that God exists.
I mean, can someone show me some Illuminate stationary or something? An Illuminati book of matches perhaps?
Of course my ultimate argument against them is this:
If you were a super-secret society that was controlling everything, would you even give yourself a name? Would you even be trackable? No--you'd create a bunch of front societies to work through. Then, before too long I'd ditch each front society for another one, essentially staying on the move, avoiding any real scrutiny. You'd kind of have to do this in order to really stay secret and to stay in power, too.
Just seems to make sense instead of giving yourself a cool name like "Illuminati" and then not caring when the whole damn world hears about you. Oh yeah, that's a real good idea. For a group that calls themselves "The People of the Light" they're not too bright...