Sunday, October 19, 2003

Almost done in Utah...

Well, the final performance of Little Shop went pretty well - everyone did a great last show and got a huge standing "O". So, that's pretty cool. That was last night. After, TheFiancee and I hung out with some of the cast and crew and then made our way to her apartment to crash early, since the original plan was to get up around 7am (!!) to meet up with her folks (who had come in to see the final show) for a bit of breakkie. But I had a truly rotten night of sleep, tossed and turned, despite the fact that I was very tired.

Woke up this morning at 6:50am and told TheFiancee I just wasn't going to make it to breakfast at all and she left and then went directly to what they call in the business "strike". That's where they tear all the sets down. I crashed and didn't wake up until she came back around 12:30pm for lunch! Then, she took me to this terrible wings place called "Wingers" - really bad wings there - don't try them. Then I just went home and fell back asleep!

I have no idea what my problem was. I woke up again around 3, I think, and messed around on the computer. Finally got the urge to be productive, so I'm doing this blog entry. I would spend some more time on the site, but I have to clean the kitchen and sweep the porch. Since we're packing up and leaving tomorrow, the place has to be spotless. Yippeeeeee...

Anyway, more when we're back in LACA. Hope everyone's having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment