Thursday, October 2, 2003

Ever want to just do nothing?

I've been working my ass off for the past week - non-stop work for other people since early last week. No real breaks, no real fun. I guess I did have some fun over the weekend, but it was only a few hours Friday night. But right now, as much as I'd like to do some serious work in updates to the site and other stuff (like WRITING and EDITING), I'm just not in the mood to do anything but sit and do nothing.

Which is really sad, since my clean laundry has been sitting in my laundry baskets for almost a week, desperately needing to be folded... oh well!

UPDATE: All right, well, I got restless so I added a new woman to TheBeauty and a new Ballpoint Adventures strip. I'd do a new Otis, but my old 98 laptop is screwed right now which means, no scanner since Canon didn't bother to write XP drivers for their cheapy scanners. THANKS, CANON, YOU BASTARDS!

Did I mention I'm a little cranky? :)

UPDATE #2:

GOT THE SCANNER WORKING! YESSS!!!

{{popup myscannerworks.jpg myscannerworks 612x835}}myscannerworks (35k image)
(click to enlarge me)


No, really... it's working!! HONEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment