Sunday, January 25, 2009

ThePete's iPhone Page 1 20090125


Here's page 1 on my iPhone. I have the first page blank so I can show off my wallpaper easily. Right now, it's an Obamicon of Jay ThePal. In my dock I've got my phone icon, mail, Safari then Cycorder (for local video recording and storage) and then the iPod icon. FYI once my videos are shot in Cycorder I use MobileFinder to move the clips into another directory where I can then use MF to email them. Its a shame I can't use PixelPipe like I am for this post. Page 2 of my iPhone home screen tomorrow.

Posted via Pixelpipe.

6 comments:

  1. So cute! I'm sure Jay the Pal would be a big hit if you gave him his own show! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks, man! I want to do more with Jay, but haven't settled on what. TheWife is sick right now, so I'm a little distracted between her and finishing editing all the video we shot in DC. Of course, that's all on top of a hugely big stack of other unfinished projects I have on my plate :\

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mail? Email? Snailmail? Whuhaaaah?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Speaking of iPhones...
    "10.5.6 MacBooks may freeze after jailbreaking iPhone 3G."

    http://i.gizmodo.com/5139388/warning-1056-macbooks-may-freeze-after-jailbreaking-iphone-3g?skyline=true&s=x

    I figured that with the Eee agita you went through not long ago, you've probably had your fill of bricked notebooks for a while. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, thanks! I did end up saving the eee, but didn't brick it or get Ubuntu running on it to my satisfaction : ( But yeah, I'm never in any rush to update my OS, but even less so now.

    Will stay at 10.5.5 until I hear more.

    ReplyDelete