Cool! And Billy has a point, even though I felt more like Barbie back in January. Obama's working on getting things right, though. Let's hope he keeps it up.
Sorry, couldn't resist. Yeah, when I used to draw this strip years ago, Billy always represented the pessimistic view. I realize now I never should have stopped drawing this and should have made him even more pessimistic! :(
Oh and I still feel like Barbie--I think it's great that we have a black president, but after the whole thing last Friday about Obama sticking with Bush's attitude on enemy combatants, I'm thinking Billy is more right than I thought :\ Read here if you missed my post on it: http://thepete.com/obama-agrees-with-bush-unalienable-rights-meh/
But thanks for your comment! You can check out more Ballpoint Adventures (if you're interested) here: http://thepete.com/ics
Or just stay tuned to thepete.com as I have plenty more strips in the pipeline.
Cool! And Billy has a point, even though I felt more like Barbie back in January. Obama's working on getting things right, though. Let's hope he keeps it up.
ReplyDeleteshindo’s last blog post: Contest: On Ash St.
Haha, Billy does have a (ball)point!
ReplyDeleteSorry, couldn't resist. Yeah, when I used to draw this strip years ago, Billy always represented the pessimistic view. I realize now I never should have stopped drawing this and should have made him even more pessimistic! :(
Oh and I still feel like Barbie--I think it's great that we have a black president, but after the whole thing last Friday about Obama sticking with Bush's attitude on enemy combatants, I'm thinking Billy is more right than I thought :\ Read here if you missed my post on it: http://thepete.com/obama-agrees-with-bush-unalienable-rights-meh/
But thanks for your comment! You can check out more Ballpoint Adventures (if you're interested) here: http://thepete.com/ics
Or just stay tuned to thepete.com as I have plenty more strips in the pipeline.