Saturday, April 28, 2012

ThePeteTV presents: Music in the tunnel... compliments of a subway performer


Music in the tunnel... compliments of a subway performer

2 comments:

  1. Cities that have subways where musicians play are so lucky! New York City has the 'Saw Lady' who plays the musical saw in the subway. Here she plays the 'Star Trek' theme: http://youtu.be/lPvTTc7jAVQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, cool! Thanks for that link! You can also check her music out at http://sawlady.com. She's got some CDs available! :) One is called "I Saw the Future". GET IT? :)

    Michelle, you mentioned "cities that have subways where musicians play" does that mean you live in a city with a subway but no musicians play in it?

    The funny thing is, I love to see performers on the platform, but on the train? Not a fan. Here's a good example: http://thepete.com/2012/04/28/im-all-for-kids-making-money-creatively-but-this-is-loud-man/ I think my feeling is that it's rude to do something like this to a captive audience. Ah well...

    ReplyDelete