I've noticed something about those in the position of power. They're idiots. Or at least, they seem to be. Why else would Stephen Spielberg make a film of immense importance and not make sure it was marketed properly? He made a wonderful film called "Amistad" only to have it bomb in theaters because nobody even knew it existed and if they did, they knew little about it.
What about Bill Gates? I know I've been over this before, but why not make an amazing donation to Cancer or AIDS research? Does ANYONE else think that doing that would cause the Justice Department to lighten up on him a bit?
And what about Saddam Hussein? He runs a whole country and he thinks he can turn his country into a major power through nuclear weapons? What a moron - it's called get yourself a product the entire world can use - hire some of Bill Gates' people away from him and get them to design the next big operating system. Now THAT'S how you take over the world! Nuclear weapons are SO eighties!
So, I wanna know - what is it with rich people? How did they get so rich if they are so dumb? I swear - I'm so smart now, I'm going to be poor for the rest of my life!!
No comments:
Post a Comment