Ugh - well, I still have no reason to change my mood, which should still be set as "frantic"... Here's my new, not-so-updated to-do list for today...
1)Edit scripts #1 & 2 (yep, didn't get to it yesterday!)
2)Write novel #1 because novel #2 is catching up on it. (not fair to novel #1!!) (Wrote more in #2... sorry #1!!)
3)File taxes (HA!!! Fingers crossed for today)
4)Post more comics on eBay (I posted the last of the LDs yesterday - wow, something I actually DID!)
5) Convert more of TheKey archives over to individual HTML docs for newly reformatted TheKey page...
6)Continue finish rebuilding Pocket Review web site!! (I did get a LOT done on this site yesterday, but it's still not there - very close though.)
7)Finish redesign on main page (AGAIN!) - this time it'll be worth it - really! (keep dreaming)
8)Finish implementing new designs at TheSciFi.Com! (They're going to be SO cool!) (keep dreaming)
9)Redesign Bitch Page/GodDamnFriggin.Com to house multiple genre's of bitching - including a new BitchBoard... (HA!)
10)Start ADDING junk to all the sub pages at TheSciFi.Com!! (DOUBLE HA!)
11)Redesign ThePeteCave (and other TP.C sub pages to work better with new main page design. (this century if I'm lucky)
12)submit novel samples and screenplays to agents (will replace slot #1 when editing is done)
13)I'd like to find time to track down my old buddy Phil DeLuca. He lives in the Valley, here in LA, but I have no idea how to contact him. His number's not listed...
14)Enough for you?
WHEN WILL IT END?!? Oh, well, uh, I guess the answer to that is, when this list is done... huh. Neat...
No comments:
Post a Comment