Saturday, December 7, 2002
What I do for my Mac friends!!
Okay, check it out - the above menu will be the FINAL new menu to grace this site. It's been SUCH a hassle coming up with an interesting way to present all the links on this site that will work on ALL browsers! I'm not even talking about just IE and NS, nor am I talking about just IE4, 5 or 6 and NS6, I mean PCIE, PCNS and MacIE, MacNS. It seemed like every cool DHTML or JS effect I'd want to use would fail on MacIE - MacNS is fine, but NOOOO MacIE doesn't like the cool DHTML/JS stuff... So, I've managed to do away with all of that, utilizing the framed menu above. Ugh... please let me know if it doesn't work for you. That way I'll know to get the hirikiri blade sharpened...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment