Monday, February 16, 2004

DONE WITH BOOK 1 - well, almost...

OK, I finished the 2nd draft of TheKey Book 1. However, I still need to write the forward, which should only be a page or two long. I hope to do this later today. Then, it goes off to the proofreader, who is being kind enough to loo at my book for free. I have no idea how long she'll need, but when she's done with it, hopefully it won't require too many tweaks and then it'll be publishing time.

Then, it's on to book 2!! YIPPEEEEE!

Uh, yeah, anyway, started a new short story late last week and hope to add it to two other short stories, and one other I have yet to write, for a compilation of time travel-related short stories. So, that will be fun. I still need to find time to scan and edit all of my comic art and strips for publishing as well. As usual...

...so much to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment