Ugh, wow - that was odd - yesterday I ran in to some trouble with my server, but all is good now and it was really no one's fault. Basically, my file limit had been reached but I got it doubled, so all is good. I also migrated to a new version of Grey Matter - the blogging software I use. I MUST say, GM ROCKS. The migration was SO easy and the new features are very cool. I'll be posting an archive page soon and maybe old versions of my main page. Since I tweaked my site YET again, today - I thought it would be cool to look back at the old versions of my site.
Anyway, please forgive any weirdness that's may be lingering while I tweak things. Everything should be stable now, but pretty much perfect in the next day or so. Please post comments if you spot something that's not working. Thanks! :D
Forgot to test the comments!! If you're reading this, YAAAAY!
ReplyDeleteAnd they still work! RIGHT ON!
ReplyDelete