Tuesday, January 20, 2009

ThePete's Washington DC Trip Day 3! (TheVlog 20090120)

iPhone edition!!

Here is the best of the footage we shot today, January 20, 2009, in Washington DC on my Jailbroken, unlocked iPhone:

Discover Simple, Private Sharing at Drop.io


Click here to download the above video as a 13 meg mp4 file.

I couldn't livestream because they were using cell jammers, apparently. :(

2 comments:

  1. Must have been incredible to be there. I LOVE how you replayed the most important part at the end! I can still feel the excitement! Thank-you thepete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks! I'm glad you liked it. Believe it or not, I still have more footage to cut. We shot a load of HD footage, but it took forever to convert. Will try to get to it over the weekend. If you look at my "Obama Watch Begins" post you can see a screencap from some of the footage. It was a sea of people.

    ReplyDelete