Sunday, July 31, 2011



stfuhatemongers:



lakalaka:



I agree with this one.


It seems like a lot of Black people have lost all respect for others in attempt to be the cool guy that they see in movies, rap songs, and music videos



I am going to politely disagree with this one. Racism is systematic and white people have power and privilege. Plus its still accepted (for some stupid reason) that white people are morally superior and more attractive. 

I can’t comment on general hatred and rude racially directed comments though. You could be right in that respect. 



Shouldn’t black people be racist against whites? I think there’s plenty of examples throughout distant and recent history that would suggest strongly that they should worry about how white people are are going to treat them.  


Frankly, I worry about how white people treat me and I’m white. 


I hope people don’t judge me by my race, but I have a hard time blaming them when they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment