- Sleepy kitty Springpad audio recording test.
Text - thepete: So, #iMovie for iOS needs to know my location in order for it to work? Seems really odd... http://t.co/W4N9OuyVthepete: So, #iMovie for iOS needs to know my location in order for it to work? Seems really odd... http://t.co/W4N9OuyV
- thepete: I just filmed a video "Testing out Viddy" @ nyc on #viddy #cat http://t.co/WTfXu8lethepete: I just filmed a video "Testing out Viddy" @ nyc on #viddy #cat http://t.co/WTfXu8le
- thepete: RT @CreativeSoul: I just filmed a video "Creepy Haunted Library" @ Halloween Spirits on #viddy #Ghost #Demons #Haunting #Monsters http:/ ...thepete: RT @CreativeSoul: I just filmed a video "Creepy Haunted Library" @ Halloween Spirits on #viddy #Ghost #Demons #Haunting #Monsters http:/ ...
- thepete: RT @cdashiell: Police defy order to arrest hundreds of "Occupy Albany" protesters http://t.co/IMzBI0C7thepete: RT @cdashiell: Police defy order to arrest hundreds of "Occupy Albany" protesters http://t.co/IMzBI0C7
- thepete: @tomzer1 I'd also love for Netflix to be able to allow playlists or folders or something. My queue is huge.thepete: @tomzer1 I'd also love for Netflix to be able to allow playlists or folders or something. My queue is huge.
- thepete: @tomzer1 guess so. If I come across any similar apps, I'll let you know.thepete: @tomzer1 guess so. If I come across any similar apps, I'll let you know.
- thepete: @tomzer1 yeah, pretty surprising. There's also Orb Live which will stream over the internet and seems to work fairly well. Quality is meh.thepete: @tomzer1 yeah, pretty surprising. There's also Orb Live which will stream over the internet and seems to work fairly well. Quality is meh.
- thepete: @tomzer1 have tried the boxee app? It'd be perfect if it worked over the internet. Still sweet for streaming around the house, though.thepete: @tomzer1 have tried the boxee app? It'd be perfect if it worked over the internet. Still sweet for streaming around the house, though.
Digest powered by RSS Digest
No comments:
Post a Comment