Saturday, October 1, 2011

The next time someone talks about Obama's Birth Certificate, ask if Jesus had one.

I CAN’T BELIEVE I didn’t think of this sooner.  


A bunch of years ago, I saw a fun little docu called “The God that Wasn’t There.”  It basically sets out to debunk that Jesus was a real person and it does a pretty good job.  Memories of that movie always come back to me whenever I see people refer to Jesus as a person who really existed.  I just saw someone quoting a witness to the recent execution of Troy Davis as saying ”Jesus was killed on the cross not because he was guilty, but because we all were.”


My first thought was: “He was a fictional character.  He was only fictionally killed on the cross.  There’s no proof he ever really lived, no birth certificate… HEEEEYYYY!!!”


It’s a weird day.

No comments:

Post a Comment