Monday, August 31, 1998
COMPUTERS SUCK!
Well, this week's main bitch will be short. Originally, I had written out this reasonably sized paragraph on how major things are occuring across the planet (governments self-destructing, middle-eastern tyrants acting squirrelly, weather patterns going awry, terrorist activities, etc.) and how interesting it is to realize that these are all occuring less than three years from the begining of the new millenium. I also mentioned how many people could view these events as a dark omen for the future. It was a really cool bitch, but then, my WONDERFUL PC locked up. I lost the bitch. Now, I've lost larger things I have written before. I realize, that's part of the fun of working on a computer. But this was just lame. It was another one of those vague conflicts where you can't really tell exactly why the machine locked up - it just did. So, now you get to read about how frustrated I am after having done some really nice work, only to see it return to the ether from where I had, with great energy and effort dragged it from.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment