Just tune in to your local news!
I don't know about other countries, or even other cities in the US, but here in LA, the news has gotten out of hand. Somewhere along the way, death/murder in the city has come to equal news.
I can understand why this happens to SOME extent, but when I watched the local 6pm news the other night, the first SIX stories were all about DEATHS. Some were murders, but most, as is somewhat expected in Los Angeles, were motor vehicle-related deaths. I don't mean to disrespect the people who did die, but do we have to hear about it at the head of the news?
What the hell is that? MUST we get the gruesome details while we're just sitting down for dinner? Why not just sprinkle the death stories through out the news? I mean is it true that NOTHING good happens that is important to the world?
No comments:
Post a Comment