Hmmm... I wonder where all the time goes. I didn't spend THAT much time working on eBay crap today. But I look back and see that indeed - I worked on little else. No chores, a few hours of writing and that's it. Huh. Are they shortening the hour??? Cuz I used to be able to get a LOT more done in my day.
Oh well - be sure to check out my pal Chad's blog - I just added a link to it below and to the left. Also, I added a comment feature that hopefully will work - I just set it up, but please feel free to click on the "comments, dude" link below and let me know what is up with you. Cool, huh? If it works, I may use it on TheSciFi.Com and more... we'll see though. It's actually a hosted service run by some average guy... go fig. Anyway, LATER.
PS - well, it looks like the comments thing DOESN'T work - I knew that would have been waaaay too easy... oh well, if you see the phrase "comments, dude" just go ahead and click on it, will ya? Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment