At the Edinburgh Fringe Festival for 2005? Check out the following shows--the first TheFiancee is in and the second features some of the same actors and musicians as the first. Check 'em out:
If you're in Edinburgh--get your tickets!
I've also met a few people from other shows who were very nice. First, I met a couple of people from the show "How I Learned to Drive" which is performing at the Carlton Hotel from August 5 to the 29th at 4:30pm.
Then today at Juice Monkeys I met up with a guy from Mar Vista of all places--his name was Kalil (sp?) and he's in a show called "Basic Training." It's performing at the Guilded Balloon at 4pm daily. So, if you can check them out, too. Just be sure to post here what you thought of all of the shows you see and if you happen to have a show at the Fringe, feel free to post about it.
I am from How I Learned to Drive. I just wandered on and was surprised to see my lovely show.
ReplyDeleteHave you seen it?
Do, do do!
alex
Not yet, Alex! Been a little busy getting married, but it's on our list! Thanks for stopping by!
ReplyDelete