Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Do You Love the City That I Live In? (Los Angeles)

Hey, I'm sick. Yippee.

So, I'm trying not to think too much by surfing to random sites, (actually, I was looking for pics of Lauren Sanchez, the impressively hot female anchor of the UPN13 news here in LA) and I stumble across FranklinAvenue.Net. It's a pretty cool site that covers everything Angelino but specializes in things that even us locals may not have heard about. They also have a sub-site called [http://ambassadorhotel.blogspot.com/|The Ambassador's Last Stand]--a blog that surrounds the Ambassador Hotel, the place where RFK was shot as well as the home to quite a few other historical LA-type-dealies. (Wasn't the Coconut Grove there?)

Anyway, so if you're in love with the city that I live in, check out those blogs and enjoy.

OH yeah, one interesting thing the FA site blogged on were these strange shipments of large rocket-looking things being trucked through shady areas of LA. They link to the most logical solution to what these things are [http://www.livejournal.com/users/babybloo/316230.html|here] at [http://www.livejournal.com/users/babybloo/|Babybloo's LJ].

2 comments:

  1. Sweet links, Pete! Thanks for posting 'em.

    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome!

    And, thanks!

    Yeah, they're cool blogs if you dig LA. I did history, so they're interesting to me as well. :)

    ReplyDelete