Technically any good? NOPE. Not a bit. The FX were reasonable, but that's it. Jodie Foster needs to go back to acting school because she keeps falling back on the same old techniques. She reacts in this movie the same way every single character she's played in the last ten years. I should say that the supporting actors were OK. Sean Bean is good in anything as is Peter Sarsgaard, but the writers, they should be ashamed of themselves. This plot is so absurd and so contrived that you can't rationally believe for a second that it could ever really happen.
How did it leave me feeling? Like I wasted my time. Sheesh. Come on, Jodie, you can pick scripts better than this!! I thought you had never been in a truly bad film, but I take it back.
Final Rating? DNS (Or see it just to see how absurd it is--in that way I suppose you could call it entertaining.)
No comments:
Post a Comment