Sunday, November 7, 2010

Today I woke up at 9:30am. I got to work almost immediately working on the dntlkbar for dntlk.c

Today I woke up at 9:30am.  I got to work almost immediately working on the dntlkbar for dntlk.com.  I had gotten some code from the developer of YOURLS and I wanted to give it a try.  One thing went wrong after another and at 3pm I finally gave up.  Sure, the dntlkbar looks much better now, but I ended up screaming at my computer.  Not that it did anything wrong (aside from take FOR EVER to register that I had dropped a file in the Cyberduck window), it was all because the developer who designed the original bar I’m tweaking the shit out of structured it a way that I couldn’t figure out how the hell he laid it out.  This made customizing it a massive pain in the ass.  It was literally a situation where I just kept going until I ran out of things that could go wrong.  Well, almost ran out. Never could get that code from the developer to work.

Now all of my website666 products on Zazzle refuse to show up in my Zazzle store.  Did someone flag them for having the mark of the devil on them?  I hope it’s not something that stupid.
I still have to do 1700 words on my NaNoWriMo novel and wash a bunch of dishes.  Oh and take out the trash.

I really need to start reclaiming my weekends.  I’m fucking knackered out the wazoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment