So, I've rescheduled my flight from Toronto to LGA from Monday at 1:15pm
to today at 3:15. I'll be flying United 8230. This should put me in
around 4:45ish and that will give me plenty of time to catch a bus back
to Manhattan and then the A train up to W 193rd St before the MTA shuts
everything down at 7pm (the full trip from La Guardia takes about 1h15m).
Before leaving for Toronto, I had finished all of my perishable food,
but left behind a loaf of bread, pasta and frozen spinach and chicken so
I've got plenty of food. As soon as I get home, I'll make sure the
Britta tub is full, and will likely fill up as many other receptacles
(sports bottles, travel mugs and probably even our giant stew pot) that
I own with water, too. I still have plenty of candles and matches from
when I prepared for Irene last year, so I think I've got everything covered.
I'm also going to plug in all of my electronics, so if we do lose power,
I'll have everything fully charged. Obviously, if there's a lot of
lightning I'll unplug everything and turn it off.
Wish all of us in the northeast luck!! It's going to be worse than
Irene by the looks of it!
Ummm...weee??
No comments:
Post a Comment