Wednesday, April 7, 2004

BAYWATCH VET ALEXANDRA PAUL SEZ: REGISTER TO VOTE!

Hey, check it out, so I'm sitting in my favorite little boba house today and who should take up shop on the park bench outside the place but Baywatch's Alexandra Paul. As I type this, she's sitting out there with a sign that reads "Register to Vote." I remember her in years past hanging around on the same corner trying to get people to register. I am always happy to let her know that I am registered. The thing is, today, she had two actors visit her - both of them with SciFi pasts... :doze:

The lesser known of the two was a red-headed actor who's name escapes me. Those of you who are me remember him from the episode of the color Twilight Zone series from the 1980s where he played the obnoxious kid who's Walkman allows him to read minds while aboard an airplane when a mad bomber threatens to blow up the plane. :P

The other actor EVERYbody knows - she's Daryl Hannah and my eyes are so bad, I barely recognized her. But with my glasses on (sigh), I recognized her for sure. Good ol' Priss from Bladerunner. And there she goes again!! Wow... Westwood... who'da thunk I'd see famous people here. I mean, cripes - Hollywood's a full twenty minutes away! :laugh:

No comments:

Post a Comment