There's a saying that is said to be an ancient curse. "May you live in interesting times."
Well, it sure seems like we're doing that, tenfold. I can't keep up with all I want to read. There's just too much to be aware of. And then most of it is stuff I want to pass on to other people. But I don't have time to do blog entires on every damn thing I read. In fact, I just read an article at CommonDreams.org about how the USMil are sniping at women and children in Fallujah. That's what this one guy, an eyewtiness to the results of said sniping, says, anyway. I mean, that's a pretty important story, isn't it? But then, there's like 8 other stories as well I think people need to know about. And I think I need to have a better understanding of these stories, too. But there's just no time. I would say that I wish I could just download all the latest news right into my head. But that would be too much like that movie, The Matrix, and I didn't like that movie.
But it sure would help us all keep up with stuff.
I've been trying to redesign my site, yet again. But all I managed to do was create a new page that looks just as cluttered as my present one, only arranged differently. So, what's the point of changing it? The categories look very cool, but there's just too much of everything else. Oh well, I guess I'll just need to take a day sometime and redo my main page... again... I'm such a tard sometimes...
My motto for thenext week, or so:
KEEP IT SIMPLE, STUPID!
No comments:
Post a Comment