Well, despite being buried in work, I've been able to put my most important stuff first and have still managed to avoid falling behind. Man, I could really use some good old caffeine, right about now, though. I've been drinking this Boba Coffee, but the only place I can get it is this boba house I hang at all the time and I'm not there today because of low funds (and I mean low). I would just by a 6 pack of Coke or something, but I'm off the refined sugar these days and since I'm definitely better for it, there's not much I can do right this moment but drink a lot of cold water and forge ahead.
All that said, I started Book 3 of TheKey a few days ago and have been editing two entries a day, which is good. As soon as I get past my current assignment for my dayjob, I will be diving into Book 1 one last time to take care of a few character descriptions that need to be enhanced and one scene I forgot to include earlier. Book 2 just needs to be printed out and proofread. I hope my last editor will be interested in helping me with this one, too. Gotta call her and find out. Book 3 is awesome. There's so much crazy stuff going on in it and it's only getting more crazy and more dark.
Not much else to report on, if that's not enough. Gotta go edit today's two entries and then get to the dayjob stuff.
Like I said, I could really use some CAFFEINE. :crazy:
No comments:
Post a Comment