Thursday, March 3, 2005

ThePhoneBlog

Hey, just a quick note to point out that I've started "phoblogging" or "blogging from a phone." It can also be called audio blogging, audblogging, and a few other terms. I prefer phoblogging, myself. ANYway, for now the latest phoblog entries will appear in the sidebar just below TheLatest entries in the regular blog. I wish there was a way to phoblog directly to my main blog, but AudioBlogger.com only works with blogger and all other services cost money. Oh and you can also PodCast ThePhoneBlog as well as the main blog, although I tend not to attach many audio files to the main blog. Find the PodCast link for the main blog under "feeds" in the pop menu or at the bottom of ThePhoneBlog for TPB entries.

I plan on phoblogging a LOT because it's so easy and I LOVE to babble. I need to add a comments link to ThePhoneBlog so y'all can tell me how stupid I sound. Ha. All right, enough of this--time for some real blogging!! (Right after I head down to Boba Loca!)

2 comments:

  1. Phoblogging? Vietnamese soup-blogging? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it's ain't Faux Blogging, let me tell ya!! That would be the way they blog in France--you know blogging with tongue... which is really hot, by the way...

    ReplyDelete