The main problem I have with my iPod is the screen. Not the size, I can see everything just fine and enjoy whatever I watch, just fine. But it's the fact that it scratches, smudges and gets dusty so easily. All a cover/case does is add a new layer of scratches, smudges and dust. This is why wearable displays will eventually take over. I don't know if the MyVu is ready for primetime, but for $200, even if it works marginally well, it beats an easily damaged device screen. Oh and this one will work with any video source--it's not the exclusively-iPod version (dumb idea!).
Thursday, October 11, 2007
MyVu, My Next Gadget Buy (after the iPhone)
MyVu: Award-winning video eyewear for virtual big screen viewing: Product Overview

The main problem I have with my iPod is the screen. Not the size, I can see everything just fine and enjoy whatever I watch, just fine. But it's the fact that it scratches, smudges and gets dusty so easily. All a cover/case does is add a new layer of scratches, smudges and dust. This is why wearable displays will eventually take over. I don't know if the MyVu is ready for primetime, but for $200, even if it works marginally well, it beats an easily damaged device screen. Oh and this one will work with any video source--it's not the exclusively-iPod version (dumb idea!).
The main problem I have with my iPod is the screen. Not the size, I can see everything just fine and enjoy whatever I watch, just fine. But it's the fact that it scratches, smudges and gets dusty so easily. All a cover/case does is add a new layer of scratches, smudges and dust. This is why wearable displays will eventually take over. I don't know if the MyVu is ready for primetime, but for $200, even if it works marginally well, it beats an easily damaged device screen. Oh and this one will work with any video source--it's not the exclusively-iPod version (dumb idea!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment