Friday, May 16, 2003

I OWN A 2-WHEELED VEHICLE!!

Yep, it's true. After months of looking, I finally found a two-wheeled vehicle that was younger than my old car but within my price range. And to top that, I have my motorcycle permit as well - it's been one busy day! Here are some pics with my new vehicle:
(click each pic to see the full pictures!)

2 comments:

  1. Ha, looks fun. Was it repainted? I'm gonna repaint my elite soon.

    PS You can't wear both Spiderman and Superman shirts at the same time. Come on!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I never replied to your comment! No, it wasn't repainted, but someone did redo the seat covering at one point. It's still comfortable to sit on, though I haven't spent more than 45 minutes on it straight.

    By the way, I'm typing this almost two years after the above pics were taken and she's still running fine. Well, she's a little slow to start up after a couple of days of not riding her, but in general, she's a great bike. I haven't given her an oil change in far too long yet the engine is still running fine. Good old Honda! Oh yeah and the regular headlight has died--the bright stille works so I just use that for now since the replacement will run me $70!

    I think I'll take a trip to a junk yard and see if I can find a junked Elite.

    When I said "Good old Honda!" above, I meant their engines, not their prices... bad old Honda! BAD!

    ReplyDelete