Tuesday, May 13, 2003

I WROTE! YAY!

Wow, what a difference five months makes. I wrote more than 2500 pages last year, between a bunch of novels and a couple of screenplays and since January 1, I've been about as prolific as a fruitfly. So, I'm always happy to sneak in some writing here and there and tonight I did exactly that. So, let's see, since January 1, 2003, I've written about ten pages in my wannabe anime project, and twenty pages in my first sitting on my new screenplay, seven pages last week on my new screenplay and another nine tonight, so YAY!!

At this rate, I think I can round it out to a 90 pager and I'm at page 42 right now. So, that's kind of the halfway point. Now that I think about it, though, I think the story is much closer to the climax than that. Well, maybe it will still be a short film after all... knowing me and my longwindedness, I could probably cut stuff out and make it a 30 minute short. We'll just have to see...

And now, I'm going to go watch the episode of Ghost In The Shell Stand Alone Complex that I downloaded today - YESSS!!!

Batou

No comments:

Post a Comment