Monday, May 5, 2003

X-WEEKEND'S OVER!!!

jeanhandcu (26k image)Guess what I saw this weekend? Hell, guess what EVERYONE saw this weekend?

ASIDE from the second good X-Men movie, I had a hit and miss-rest of the weekend. TheFiancee was at a funeral on the east coast for Thursday through Saturday, so I watched a buttload of Ghost In The Shell Stand Alone Complex episodes (an excellent anime series from Japan) only to discover that I was missing an episode. I then spent way too much time trying to get the episode. Never having gotten it, I gave up by finishing episode 10. 10 30 minute shows in a row - if I can't speak Japanese by now, I don't think I ever will!

After that, I looked around for more two wheeled vehicles to buy. No luck there. I started to watch Anger Management but then twenty minutes into it I decided it sucked and stopped watching it. After that, I added some cool features to the site, including the ability to email or print each entry either on ThePete.Com's main page or on the KnowTHIS page. Pretty cool, HUH?

I also spent way too much time on the dodgy script that runs my new forum. It works, mostly, but it still has a few bugs. But please sign up - I plan on working out all the kinks as soon as I can.

Then Saturday night we saw the 1:30am show of X-2: X-MEN UNITED. Identity we watched Sunday night. That one surprised me - which is rare. Oh and also look for my friend TheChad's review of Phone Booth. Okay, that's it for now. I hope to update TheBeauty later today, wish me luck! Here's another X-Men 2 pic to go out with, enjoy:

jeanandstorm (45k image)
click for a bigger image! (same goes with the pic at the top!)

No comments:

Post a Comment