I didn't implement all of the things I learned this weekend, but have used a good chunk of them. Most of them should be pretty invisible. I redid the backgrounds here on the main page. Now you can put your pointer over the "themes" link above and get a huge list of BGs to chose from. Just click on one and then click "close" at the top of the BGs list and after that, every time you visit ThePete.Com, THAT'S the background you'll see. Pretty neat, huh? The only compromise is that it doesn't have a random setting. But every once in a while when I add new BGs, I'll always make sure to announce them right here.
Anyway, I've got to go to bed. Web design is fun, but it can drive you batty, too. And right now, I hear my belfry calling... you know, it's brown and sort of sounds like a bell... sorry, it's late...
No comments:
Post a Comment