"You are through to NTL customer services. We don't give a (expletive) about you. We are never here. We just (expletive) you about, basically, and we are not going to handle any of your complaints. Just (expletive) off and leave us alone."
While I have no experience with this particular company (I do live in Los Angeles), I do have plenty of experience with crappy customer service in the US. Companies do not give a crap about the customer who have trouble with their products or services. The only time my cable company was cool was soon after minidish service became available in my neighborhood. Suddenly, they began offering free instalation, extra boxes, free cables and they even ocassionally check signal quality. Of course, if you call to have them stop by, they still give you a window of six hours for when they'll show up. :plain:
So, it is nice to see that at least customer service voicemail message told the truth, even if only for a short time, even if it was against their will. :satisfied:
Read more about it on Netscape's news site.
No comments:
Post a Comment