| [asin: B00009AVA8] |
Technically any good? While I would have done a couple things differently, generally speaking the film is very well put together. The acting is very believable, the story and script are also solid and the music, while intrusive almost everywhere it shows up, was not bad music. I just feel that the film should have been music-free entirely. Also, there are these glasses that have no real purpose, ultimately. Still, for it's incredibly minor flaws, this film is very good. Oh yeah, and the direction was transparent--the way it should always be.
How did it leave me feeling? Like humans are dark, scary things. It was very interesting to watch these characters (on both sides) descend from civilized people into virtual barbarians. I'd love to see an English-language remake of this film with big Hollywood stars because the story would tear them down so that we'd totally forget that they were stars.
Final Rating? GSN - Go See Now - based on a real life experiment (that didn't go as far, thank God) this film is a powerful cautionary tale that one could easily see as a mirror to our society.
You really think the movie would've been better without "Wouldn't It Be Nice"?
ReplyDeleteCame here to comment on how dissappointed I was that Scooter (I Helped Clinton on Rich Pardon) Liddy
ReplyDeletegot spared the prison but not the ridiculous $250,000 fine and the probation.
Bush gets just as much HEAT and DISS as if he did a FULL PARDON which was what was called for.
After all the newshound who outed Mrs. Whats-her-name a month before Liddy discussed her got nothing but hat tips from Democrats gloating that Liddy indicted ANYWAY, despite his obvious innocence.
Furthermore, I don't care if Liddy allegedly lied about discussing What's-her-name and allegedly obstructed justice.
Liddy probably told friends that she had a nice rear so that makes it sex and that's OK. I do not care that Whats-her-name did not receive any Playboy offers to photograph spreads of her nudity.
Besides, how was Liddy to know that whats-her-name was legally married when so few people are legally married these days and not just HOOKING UP!
Not to seem rude, but BRAINIAC, it's "LiBBy" not "Liddy"--you're thinking of a different presidential scandal--secondly, why are you posting this on my review of Das Experiment???
ReplyDeleteYou are an enigma, sir!