YAY! After the very unfortunate and untimely passing of founder, Sherman Torgan, screenings have returned at the New Beverly Cinema in Hollywood! It's the last independent single-screen revival movie house in LA (that I know of) and it runs some of the best movies made from around the world. It reopened last Tuesday, but I couldn't make it before tonight's screening of The Goonies, a film I haven't seen since the late 1980s. Back to the Future, I've seen a few THOUSAND times so we didn't stay for it, but we did get out there and show our love for the beloved New Bev. Just $7 for a double feature EVERY DAY!
Check out NewBevCinema.com for what's playing now and in the future! And GO SEE MOVIES THERE! They need our support more than ever!
Sunday, July 29, 2007
YAY THE NEW BEV IS BACK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment