| [asin: B000PKG8TW] |
Technically any good? The acting was wonderful. The FX were very good and at times AMAZING. Sadly, the script was so messy and random, I just couldn't really work out any real rhyme or reason to it. It went from light family movie to monster movie to political commentary movie and back to monster movie and again back to political commentary movie to depressing family tragedy. So, unless you're in the mood for something like this, I'd skip it.
How did it leave me feeling? I heard that people were comparing this movie to JAWS? Well, they were wrong. This movie doesn't come close to packing the emotional and story wallop JAWS delivers. It's sad, too, since it's not every day we get to see a Korean monster movie--or a Korean any movie, for that matter.
Final Rating? RTV - Rent The Video - it's got a few nice surprises in it, but ultimately it's weak and uneven.
No comments:
Post a Comment