I'm not sure what to believe - I like to think that we Americans aren't smart enough to actually perpetrate a conpiracy on the scale the X-Files suggests. BUT, I just read at cnn.com that the US used nerve gas to kill American G.I.s that defected during the Vietnam war. This is a new discovery and the fact that this has come out some 20+ years later makes me wonder: What other things do we not know about? I mean, I'm pretty sure the US government is staffed by semi-morons, like the rest of us, but then, how were they able to keep this and the secret radiation tests on innocent civilians (and other sick crap) secret for so long?
UPDATED 7/10/5: This post was written before the nerve-gas story was revealed to be wrong. (If memory servces a couple of CNN reporters got fired for this.) Still, the question I posed is relevant since the other stories were true.
No comments:
Post a Comment