Monday, June 29, 1998
YES, CLINTON IS AN IDIOT
And I voted for him! Okay, so Clinton is in China this week to supposedly "strengthen our relationship with China". And part of that has him visiting Tiananmin Square - the site where students were slaughtered by a government who didn't want to let them speak out. Now, I saw an interview with a Chinese Dissident and he claimed that Clinton appearing there would not harm his cause in the least. But I don't care about what Slick Willy's appearance at Tiananmin does to their movement, I care about what his visit there represents to this country - MY country. It says that our country can be pals with a government that slaughters it's dissidents just because some of that government's citizens own companies that provide super-cheap parts and labor for things we, here in America, take for granted. We should have cut off all economic ties with these people long ago, but instead we let our President represent our greed on an international level. Three cheers for the Red, White and Blue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment