Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Labor Day 2006 Pics From Joshua Tree, California!

FINALLY!! Pics from our overnight trip to Joshua Tree--HUZZAH!

The below are just a sampling. Click any of them to check out the rest of my pics!

Pics Coming Back From Joshua Tree 2006 Sept.
OK, these first few pics were taken as I waited for my bus to come the Saturday before we left for JT.
Pics Coming Back From Joshua Tree 2006 Sept. Pics Coming Back From Joshua Tree 2006 Sept. Pics Coming Back From Joshua Tree 2006 Sept. Pics Coming Back From Joshua Tree 2006 Sept. Pics Coming Back From Joshua Tree 2006 Sept. Pics Coming Back From Joshua Tree 2006 Sept. Pics Coming Back From Joshua Tree 2006 Sept. Pics Coming Back From Joshua Tree 2006 Sept. Pics Coming Back From Joshua Tree 2006 Sept. Pics Coming Back From Joshua Tree 2006 Sept. Pics Coming Back From Joshua Tree 2006 Sept. Pics Coming Back From Joshua Tree 2006 Sept.

The last couple pics obviously were snapped at The World's Largest Dinosaurs "attraction" which you can find on the 10 (interstate highway 10, for anyone outside of SoCal). They're two giant man-made dinos with a museum in one and a gift shop in the other. In an ironic twist the attraction is run by creationists. Seriously, they have little flyers you can take with you from the gift shop that advertize the theory that dinosaurs lived side-by-side with man because the earth is only 7000 years old (I think--I'm an Atheist, so don't expect precision facts on Christianity from me). Don't believe me? Check out WorldsBiggestDinosaurs.Com and see for yourself...

For the record, I have nothing against people believing whatever they want (just so long as they don't use those beliefs to abridge rights or cause pain)--I just don't understand why people would want to believe certain things.

2 comments:

  1. As long as you can shoot this straight with a Kodak, Pete, no one should care what you can do with or without a luger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhhhh, yeah, thanks, Vig! I'll take this as a compliment... (I hope that's what it is...) o_0

    ReplyDelete