Over the past week I've been trying to balance between my personal life, my dayjob, my career and this site without much luck. It's been one of those things where I want to spend a lot of time blogging because there is so much to cover. Instead, I end up spending most of my time dealing with the bugs of this script, jamming out copy on deadline and spending time with TheFiancee. The issue isn't even so much time-management when it comes to this blog. I just don't know what to cover regarding the whole (s)Election 2004 mess. The mainstream press is continuing to generally ignore things while the alternative press does report on it. The thing is, there are fraud stories in a bunch of different states and it's tough to keep up with them.
As usual, I'll do my best. Just know that the mainstream press just isn't doing their job. Even the Daily Show hasn't mentioned anything about the Green/Libertarian parties teaming up to get a full recount in Ohio--but it is happenning.
Meanwhile, I've set up a Wiki over at TheScifi.Com and hope to add a blog over there, too. If anyone wants to write anything scifi-ish go for it. I don't have time to do much, but I will try to work on it at least on the weekends. Right now there's nothing Science Fictiony about the look of the site, but I hope to add a starfield background or something soon. Basically, it's the first scifi wiki that I've heard of, so it's the first site to be open to editing by the public. So, if you're into any kind of scifi, head on over and write about it.
In case you're new to wikis, wikis are sites that allow anyone to customize or edit a page. They're actually very cool--but if anyone spams TheSciFikiWiki, I'll ban their ass.
Anyway, enough from me. Time to get some work done--both on this blog and off.
As always, thanks for stopping by! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment