Thursday, December 9, 2004

I'm Awake...

Well, I woke up around 12:15 or so and was astounded that I was even able to keep my eyes open. I got up and tried to get this old G4 to rip a DVD I burned on my DVR but couldn't do it. I don't know why, but when I install the Quicktime MPEG-2 plug in, I can't find a place to enter the new SN. I'm baffled... Without that plugin, I can't rip jack from DVDs--these are my own, mind you--not store bought ones...

Oh well... got a good blog entry coming up for your in a bit. If anyone knows anything about that QT MPEG-2 plugin for OSX, post a comment--please! I've consulted two of my most experienced Mac friends and both can't remember how to get the plugin to work.

Welp, I'm going to grab some food and then head down to the boba house for a change of scenery. Once down there I'll get to work on those 17 pages on maps I need to write... yay!

It's a living...

Ja, ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment